ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Samsonite Omni PC Spinner Set - Luggage
$169.99 A/C
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsonite-Omni-PC-Spinner-Set-Luggage-/122319013355

Use code P20JULY4TH

? 100% Polycarbonate 
? Micro-diamond texture is extremely scratch-resistant, keeping cases beautiful trip after trip. 
? Re-engineered lightweight Spinner Wheels for effortless mobility. ? Consumer-preferred expansion on all sizes. 
? Full-zip interior divider and cross-straps for increased packing organization. 
? Side-mounted TSA lock ensures security while traveling.
? Weight: 25.5 lbs.

Body Dimensions: 28.5" x 20.5" x 13.5"
Overall Dimensions: 31.5" x 20.5" x 13.5"

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice. Would buy any chance know how these compare to the Winfield 2 set? I was just about to buy those when this came up.

rated:
I assume there are 3 pieces in the set. One is 29". What are the other sizes in the set? 25", 20"?

rated:
GreatB said:   I assume there are 3 pieces in the set. One is 29". What are the other sizes in the set? 25", 20"?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
GreatB said:   I assume there are 3 pieces in the set. One is 29". What are the other sizes in the set? 25", 20"?

How many pieces of the luggage in the set? One is 28.5"x20.5"x13.5". How about others?  

rated:
Worst fidgets ever.

rated:
Might be a good deal, but since Samsonite luggage is on sale everyday...I do wonder at this point what the real price is for this stuff.

rated:
Costco has better deals.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017