Sam's Club offers their Members: Taste & Tips Sampler Bag for FreeShipping is free.  

Taste & Tips sampler bag includes:

• Cape Cod Chips (1 bag)
  • Coppertone Sunscreen (1 packet)
  • Quaker Chewy Bar (1 bar)
  • Tabasco Slim Jim Snack Stick (1 stick)
  • Monster Energy Drink, 8 oz. (1 can)
  • Dove Body Wash (1 bottle)
  • Summer motif bag (1 bag)

Click here to get this deal.

The Sku for this sample bag is same as the last one I purchased in April so the site kept saying I cannot checkout since I already purchased it. I had to go through mobile browser to place the order. Weird but it worked somehow. You could also use a different browser and/or use private browsing or the incognito mode on the mobile browser if needed.

13 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Jul. 1, 2017 @ 8:42am
rated:
Out of stock!

rated:
Sorry. It worked for me an hour ago. Those sample bags sold out quickly. The deal was supposed to go through August 22! I would periodically check back to see if they replenish their stock.

rated:
The only Sam's Club in my area closed yesterday.

rated:
Back in stock.

rated:
Ordered one!

rated:
I got my Sampler Bag in the mail today. It came with all the items I posted in the OP, but it also came with a piece of paper that said "Your free hot dog is waiting. Offer is already loaded on your membership card.Just head to your local Sam's Club and show your card to an Associate at the cafe."

For those who haven't got one yet, it looks like once again they are out of stock, but periodically check back as this offer is suppose to go on for some time (until August 22). They restocked once already and will probably continue to do so.

rated:
Back in stock today.

rated:
DropDeadDeal said:   Back in stock today.
  Thanks, grabbed one.

rated:
Thanks. Finally was able to order one!

rated:
TY OP !

rated:
In for one. Thanks OP!

rated:
Thank you op.

rated:
thx MrV

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017