Equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb
Provides 5,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
220° beam spread
UL rated suitable for damp location installation

For use with non-dimmable switches only

rated:
My thought is buy them all and save!

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   My thought is buy them all and save!
  Been there - done that.  Biggest problem is a few months ago I purchased about 50 or more of the  Sylvania 60 watt equivalent A19  bulbs (worked with dimmer switches) for about 70 cents ea (clearance - gone now).  

rated:
Check for subsidized bulbs by local utility company. Bought a bunch of Sylvania at Home Depot and then ShopRite had them for 99c. With $1 coupon they were free.

Looking for 100w equivalent at similar savings though.

rated:
rsuaver said:   Check for subsidized bulbs by local utility company. Bought a bunch of Sylvania at Home Depot and then ShopRite had them for 99c. With $1 coupon they were free.

Looking for 100w equivalent at similar savings though.

Would you believe that the Sylvania coupon you posted almost a year ago still works  https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/tools-and-resources/Pages/coupons-and-rebates-.aspx   

rated:
Save more money and buy a 3 pack of 10W LED bulbs for $1.00 at Dollar Tree.

rated:
Seen 60 watt equivalent L.E.D. bulbs 2 for a dollar at Dollar Tree !!!

rated:
The Dollar Tree bulbs seem less expensive, but they may have inadequate heat sink. If that's the case, they won't last long.

For bulbs in difficult-to-access locations, I'd go with the more expensive types because they are apt to last the full number of hours listed on the package.

rated:
Reviewers say short life

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017