Cranky Member

http://www.bjs.com/25-applebees-gift-card.product.259825

• Valid at over 1,900 Applebee's locations in 49 states
  • For a location near you, visit applebees.com or call 800-252-6722
  • Value $25.00

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks EntertheDeals. Better price than in the warehouse clubs.

rated:
Thank you for posting this.

rated:

Jacks (16.52kB)
Disclaimer
An almost daily connisuer of Jack in the Box
A once in a while horrendously priced and tip expected is a splurge I do

I bought 2 of the gift cards  

rated:
appeals to the same taste of customer as it's sister company IHOP, except that crapplebees has "FLAIR" (and serves alcohol) 

In fact, most of the pre-made food comes out of the same factories. most of it is NOT fresh cooked. It's boil in a bag, microwave, and finish with real heat calber cooking
It cracks me up that they try to market themselves as a "neighborhood" place, when almost all their food is "cooked" in a factory. It's sister corporation actually does more real "cooking"

rated:
harrisonh said:   appeals to the same taste of customer as it's sister company IHOP, except that crapplebees has "FLAIR" (and serves alcohol) 

In fact, most of the pre-made food comes out of the same factories. most of it is NOT fresh cooked. It's boil in a bag, microwave, and finish with real heat calber cooking
It cracks me up that they try to market themselves as a "neighborhood" place, when almost all their food is "cooked" in a factory. It's sister corporation actually does more real "cooking"

OK

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017