plus $20 TO SPEND OR 8x8 PHOTO BOOK - Shutterfly [Digital Download Add-On]
plus $10 Gift Card - No Expiration
Free Shipping

All for $109.99

1% CashBack at eBates
$5 CashBack at RetailMeNot

Product Features

4TB storage capacity
Provides plenty of storage space for storing documents, photos, music and more.

USB 3.0 interface
Offers an easy-to-use connection to devices. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 for simple connection to your computer.

Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with USB 3.0
Enable a rapid response when updating files.

Automatic backup
WD Backup™ software works quietly in the background to help preserve your data using minimal PC resources. Select an automatic, continuous or scheduled backup option to instantly back up your files.

WD Drive Utilities™
Allows you to configure, manage and diagnose your drive.

Compatible with PC and Mac
Offers flexible installation options.
**Reformatting is required for Mac OS

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 23, 2017 @ 9:59pm
rated:
For all of you BB experts out there, I have a question.
I am trying to make a partial payment with a GC, but it won't let me because of the $10 GC in the basket. Keeps asking me to remove the GC or change the form of payment.
Assuming I can prevail upon Chat to go with the partial payment, I would likely lose the CB.
What is my best option?
Thanks!

rated:
The system thinks that you are trying to buy a gift card using another gift card, so I don't think there is a workaround. I realize that the GC is a free one being added to the cart, but their system doesn't permit that. Chat/Store purchase will likely work, but you will lose the CB.

rated:
That's what happened. I used Chat, and lost $5 CB in favor of a $10 GC which I will likely never use.

rated:
Anyone know if we can crack these open and use in our laptops?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017