Posted with ToGo

On Sale Nintendo Switch Games; The Binding of Isaac, Puyo Puyo Tetris Launch Ed.
$29.99

Binding of Isaac $30 / $24 GCU
Puyo Puyo Tetris $30 / $24 GCU
Just Dance 2017 $40 / $32 GCU
LEGO City Undercover $40 / $32 GCU

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP! Picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris!

rated:
What is GCU?

rated:
melsbox said:   What is GCU?
It's Gamers Club Unlocked - it's $30 for 2 years and you receive 20% Off New Video Games, 10% Bonus on trade-ins, 10% Off Pre-owned games plus some more extras. Definitely worth it if you buy a lot of games from BB.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/my-best-buy/gamers-club/pcmcat338600...

rated:
melsbox said:   What is GCU?
My Best Buy Gamers Club and Gamers Club Unlocked

info here​​​​​​​

rated:
Awesome! Thank you

rated:
melsbox said:   Awesome! Thank you
enjoy

rated:
Never understood why Puyo Puyo Tetris has been 39.99 in stores but always 29.99 in Nintendo eShop.
I purchased it in eShop so I wouldn't have to switch cartridges. I used discounted eShop cards from paypaldigitalgifts to make it a lil cheaper, ended up pretty close to the $24 GCU

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017