Just in time for Prime Day...

Buy an Amaz0n Prime membership for $99 and earn a $15 Amaz0n Gift Card

Not eligible for cash back.

Excludes: Existing Prime members and Prime Student members are not eligible for Gift Card.

Please allow up to 45 days for your Gift Card to be emailed to your Swagbucks account.

www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/793/amazon

See replies below for Prime Day Cash Back (CB) sales for WaImart (6%), Sťars (12%), Jet (10%), and Amaz0n (5%)... many more on their site

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I wish there was an official Swagbuck's thread because I'm not sure this deserves it's own HD post and it is slightly off topi here, but...

In honor of Prime Day, SB is offering 5% Cash Back for the following eligible categories on Amaz0n:

Patio, Lawn & Garden
Furniture
Women's Clothing
Kid's Clothing
Men's Clothing
Jewelry
Amazon†Video
Home Services

rated:
Continuing the conversation with myself...

They also have 6% (6 SB per $) for Walmart today (aka Prime day), which is usually 1%.

And
12% for Sťars (usually 2%)
10% for Nikť (usually 1%)
10% for Jet.com (usually 1%)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017