posted 19 days ago by
mikeydread
Dismembered Member

I thought this was a pretty good deal and pulled the trigger on updating some Ecobee T-stats. They also have some sweet deals on LED lights and water saver fixtures. This is only for Duke Energy Customers and may be targeted, I am in North Carolina. Please like this post if you think this is a good deal. Thank You.

We’ve got a special offer for our business customers – Nest Thermostats at $149. That’s $100 less than the regular retail price ($50 special offer plus a $50 Duke Energy incentive). Buy now – this special offer is only valid June 29 to July 8.

Duke Energy Store

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Business customers only

rated:
Only for business accounts, right?

rated:
I am not a business customer. I have my house and detached garage with service. When I entered my account information it took me to a page to buy the nest.

rated:
Which version of nest is it?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017