posted 22 days ago by
RobL
Senior Member - 1K

Go to†DirectTV†and sign up for the Big plan ($60) . Enter code†RULESFREE6 at checkout and first month is free. You can immediately cancel subscription and still continue free month.

29 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
7 FREE days of DIRECTV NOW are moments away. But first, letís create your account.

READ ....seven days...that's it....

rated:
misterphillip said:   7 FREE days of DIRECTV NOW†are moments away. But first, letís create your account.

† Once enter code, $65 plan with HBO came out to be free for me.. †

rated:
misterphillip said:   7 FREE days of DIRECTV NOW†are moments away. But first, letís create your account.

When you enter the code it changes to 1 month free. You enter the code after signing up and giving CC info. †

rated:

††
I got 1 month free

rated:
I got one month free also, thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP! I'll get to watch Kingdom the night it airs!

rated:
I signed up for gotta have it ($70) also added HBO, Cinemax and Starz free for one month with above code.

rated:
Anyone know the expiration date for this code?

rated:
It doesn't work if you use firefox, edge or other secure browsers.† Only explorer11 and up, google50 or safari.† I am not careless enough to use any of the three.

rated:
it works fine with chrome and edge and any other up to date html 5.0 browser. There is a bug however where something just doesnt work and streams simply can't connect. I had a laptop that wouldn't work with direct tv now on chrome, it worked in edge but frame drops, was a bit slow. I had to reformat to repair what ever had broken in the browser to get it working fine.

rated:
†I am on AT&T Gigapower (symmetric 1Gbps). However, based upon the attached graph (which shows traffic utilization during an on-going stream from Disney Jr. live TV, a 10Mbps connection should be sufficient. Of course, if DTV now is very sensitive to latency, that could be an issue for some. My average latency to various speedtest tools is 10ms.

rated:
Awesome! I am in

rated:
previous subscriber eligible?

rated:
how many devices can we share?

rated:
code better work in chrome, that is the only browser you can use to stream the service. Two streams is fine, I have other things to stream too.

rated:
Should we cancel few days before 1 month or can we cancel now and still stream it for 1 month?

rated:
Thanks. Worked great. Got the Gotta Have It with Starz, Hbo and Cinemax for 1 month free. Perfect timing with an upcoming vacation.

rated:
You can cancel immediately, no bullshit like Netflix that closes the account during the time you have paid for.

rated:
update AT&Tís DIRECTV NOW has reversed its plan to restrict use on computers and laptops to the Google Chrome browser, and will support the Safari browser as well.

rated:
When does this deal expire?

rated:
po90260 said:   When does this deal expire?
Yes, I've been wondering that since I asked the same thing two days ago...

Also wondering if anyone has figured out a way to combine this free trial with the deal for a free Roku Premier when you pre-pay for two months.†https://www.directvnow.com/rokunow

rated:
so much for Vue being a deal. With no warning, today PlayStation Vue has raised the price of their service on all packages. Today, even if you get no locals, PlayStation Vue now costs an extra $10 a month.

rated:
Anyone had success to combine first month free with:
prepay 1month get a fire stick, or prepay two months get roku premier.

rated:
DO NOT Fell into the trap they will install their Dish on the roof top eventually it will leak and they are not good people to trust i joined them within 24 hours i cancelled still they gave me bill of 34 dollors stay AWAY from this

rated:
by Dish i Mean the Antena AT&T Failed to keep the promise

rated:
I had directv satellite for 18yrs and this OTT streaming by At&t is a completely different beast, even if they are the same company now. I miss my HD DVR but it's worth it to cut my bill in half. I hate commercials so I just jump between streams on two tvs, I don't know if I could handle it without dual displays.

rated:
code does not work anymore

rated:
Worked for me today. Thanks op

rated:
Just worked for me. Summer of Free DTV continues. Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017