posted 22 days ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 1K

There's an assortment of LightShow Kaleidoscope Projectors on sale for $5.00 at Home Depot. Most ship for free!

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you, bought a couple that I don't need, but now I'm already for Christmas!

rated:
great price! i think i paid more than this at a local big lots

ETA for some reason the reviews aren't great. you might check those before purchase

rated:
I bought these on clearance for $5 around Christmas time. I use them to light up the bathroom for bath time with my kids or in their room at night. I've never actually used them outside on my house but for $5 I'd say this is a great deal. My kids love them & they've been used a lot since Christmas (got 3 different colors) & they still work perfectly.

rated:
tyrene1234 said:   I bought these on clearance for $5 around Christmas time. I use them to light up the bathroom for bath time with my kids or in their room at night. I've never actually used them outside on my house but for $5 I'd say this is a great deal. My kids love them & they've been used a lot since Christmas (got 3 different colors) & they still work perfectly.

Are the words: "Picture yourself in a boat on a river ..." part of bath time too?

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Got this for the front yard! Price match!

rated:
Not sure why this is marked expired. I see 4 available with free shipping

rated:
tyrene1234 said:   I bought these on clearance for $5 around Christmas time. I use them to light up the bathroom for bath time with my kids or in their room at night. I've never actually used them outside on my house but for $5 I'd say this is a great deal. My kids love them & they've been used a lot since Christmas (got 3 different colors) & they still work perfectly.

is it waterproof?  put it into the water?

rated:
I don't put them in the water. I turn off the lights & set it on the counter. My kids are 2 & 5 though so they really enjoy it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017