rated:
Two definite fake reviews, posted same date and same verbiage and even the exact same spelling errors.  Hmmmmm.  Not sure if I'd trust my eyes to them. How could you file a complaint when you can no longer see to do it?
5.0 out of 5 stars These are just fine.
Byjosonon July 3, 2017
Color: Pink
They look very durable and will work well. I haven't used them yet, since the eclipse in't until August 20.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good
BySteve Sopranoon July 3, 2017
Color: Grey
They look very durable and will work well. I haven't used them yet, since the eclipse in't until August 20.

rated:
Hey

nothing to keep you from looking into the Sun before the eclipse. $4.20 cheap, double up then remove one. Let us know

t

rated:
Not for nothing, but claims that these will protect your eyes aren't worth much if they don't.  I wouldn't take the chance even if these cost $1,000.

rated:
There are exactly 2 legitimate, recognized companies that manufacture the thin film used in cardboard glasses. One of them uses all their production for their own glasses. The other makes some glasses but also sells film to third parties. All this to say, you just don't know what your buying and it's a critically important purchase. Any negative effects may not show up for a while and are likely permanent.

The absolute safest method involves indirect projection, not glasses, whether with a pin hole, binocular or telescope. Research beforehand! A seemingly minor mistake will scar you for life.

You may have more assurance of quality glasses by buying through the Astronomical League's official website. Any profit supports science and I suspect they more carefully vet the authenticity of their supply. AL is closely associated with telescope clubs throughout the U.S.

And you can buy 2 pair for less than $3, shipped.

rated:
This is for a ten pack

rated:
Did you NOT follow, this is not the place to go cheap, Squinty.

rated:
When I'm feeling sad, I look at the Sky and say: The sun is also lonely and it still shines.

rated:
It will be easy to spot the blind tightwads..   cheaping out on their vision that is the best yet.. ahahahaah

rated:
lexcurat said:   You may have more assurance of quality glasses by buying through the Astronomical League's official website. Any profit supports science and I suspect they more carefully vet the authenticity of their supply. AL is closely associated with telescope clubs throughout the U.S.

And you can buy 2 pair for less than $3, shipped.

Sold out

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017