posted 16 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman  6-Drawer Tool Center with Bulk Storage Panel Door $104.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-home-series-6-drawer-tool-center-with/p-00913751000P 

Craftsman 6 Drawer Tool Center is the ideal storage solution for all your tools and supplies.
Consisting of a top and bottom chest, the tool center provides you with a variety of drawer sizes to store parts, hand or power tools and everything in between, while a bulk storage area with panel door below provides ample space for larger household items like paint cans and cleaners. 
Heavy duty steel unit holds almost 10,000 cubic inches of storage.  Each drawer supports up to 25 lbs. 
The caster wheels support up to 300 lbs. allowing you to move the tool center so your equipment is always close at hand.
The unit features an external keyed locking system .

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Advertised now at $87.99.  Hot deal if it is in stock by you.  No shipping available.  Black version with 5 drawers available at $99. Must pick up in store.  Otherwise a $69 shipping fee.

rated:
If you use Shop Your Way, you might get a further discount.   I got a $7 surprise discount applicable to this order, which dropped the price to $80.99 or basically paid the sales tax in my area.   It will
be ready for pick up at my store in about 8 days.

rated:
Great advice!

rated:
Is it a sturdy or flimsy? What kind of bearings do the drawers have?
I had one flimsy before and it does not last long. When I filled up tools inside, the drawer had hard time to open and close. The bottom was all crooked.

rated:
3" x 1" casters support up to 300 lbs. The drawers hold up to 25 lb. Personally, I would say flimsy but usable.
Probably not designed for heavy tools.

rated:

toolcase (21.18kB)
Disclaimer
Craftsman 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center - Black is a much better deal at $99. 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center Keeps Everything Together SmartlyThe Craftsman 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center offers an ideal storage solution for tools and supplies with a thoughtful design and at a great price. With separate top and bottom chests, the tool center offers drawers in varying sizes to store hand tools, power tools, parts and everything in between. The bulk storage area on the bottom offers plenty of space for larger gear such as welding helmets and circular saws.The 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center features ball-bearing slides, hinged supports, caster wheels, and an external keyed locking system. You get easy, quick access to the tools that you use most frequently. With a simple twist of a key, you have a peace of mind about the security of your gear. Simply load all of your gear into this Craftsman tool center and get to work. The tool center is a solid addition to any personal or professional workshop.

rated:
I'm not a professional mechanic, but have a few tools to do any needed repairs to my families vehicles. I don't know where the good reviews come from for this box.I purchased this box on a similar deal. I was very excited, but when I opened the box and put it together I was VERY disappointed. It's a cheap tin can with cheap wheels and drawers that can't handle much weight. Obviously my expectations were too high. In hindsight...what did I expect for $100. Personally, I wouldn't buy this box if it was $50, because it still won't perform as I need it to....but that's just me.

I understand we all have different needs for a tool box, so if you don't care that the metal is very thin, the drawers won't be smooth and you only have a few light tools to keep in it.... then this is the box for you and a good deal. It's showing up for me at $87.99. Hopefully my experience will help you determine if this box will meet your needs.

PS - If you want a sturdy toolbox that can handle heavier tools and still operate smoothly, save your money and get a harbor freight box like I did. I love it and it's a joy to use!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017