posted 14 days ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Garden Treasures Porch Swing
$148 - YMMV
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Garden-Treasures-Porch-Swing/3831295 

• Durable steel frame in a powder-coated finish is both durable and attractive
  • 1-year limited parts warranty gives you peace of mind
  • Red, brown and tan striped canopy with a tan seat cushion complements any patio decor
  • Seat converts to flat hanging bed, giving you more options for relaxing
  • 600-lb weight capacity

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
good buy, but makes you wonder why they call it a "porch swing"

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   good buy, but makes you wonder why they call it a "porch swing"

Because you put it on your porch?

rated:
and you can swing it

rated:
What about the garden?

rated:
This is an excellent idea for relaxing among flowers and trees if It can be naturally placed in the garden

rated:
porch swing vs outdoor swing -- difference is in how weather resistant the materials are

rated:
it's showing up as $130 for me.. and dont forget 7.5% ebates cashback today.

rated:
Yea, $130 for me in Albuquerque too.  Maybe I will go check it out.  My local store still has 6 available it says.  I'm sure they will continue to discount them as the season gets longer.  Last year I saw some things 75% off in the patio furniture.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017