posted 2 months ago by
cheapoman123

Uber.com is offering a $25 Account Credit for New Users valid for UberX and UberPOOL rides when using promotion code UBER30FREE Expires 9/31/2017.

Previous promotion was for $15, they just upped it to $25!

34 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Great thanks! This worked for me.

rated:
Going to Vegas in a month, hear this is a better option than taxi or renting a car

rated:
you hear correct. uber/lyft are way cheaper than cabs out there.

rated:
thanks a lot

rated:
So just fill out the form and use the code...then it shows a credit in the app?

rated:
i dont like ubers pricing model. i can go from point A to point B and it is $20. Then two hours later, to do the reverse trip, from point B to point A, it costs $50, and no surge in effect.

rated:
Weird, just signed up...but it doesn't show under Payment. I only see $10 off which is dated Oct 5, 2017. Should I re-apply the promo code?

EDIT: I tried reapplying the code but it wouldn't accept it. Is this deal over?

rated:
jamieson said:   So just fill out the form and use the code...then it shows a credit in the app?
  Did you see your $25 credit? I only see $10 credit.

rated:
zenmaster2 said:   
jamieson said:   So just fill out the form and use the code...then it shows a credit in the app?

Got the same credit as you did. Looks like a referral credit. Did that happen by using the OPs link?

rated:
double

rated:
jamieson said:   
zenmaster2 said:   

Got the same credit as you did. Looks like a referral credit. Did that happen by using the OPs link?

OPs links looked clean

rated:
I believe I clicked on OP's link, but, it simply points to Uber's regular sign up page. I had another person at my work sign up, and same thing, only $10 promo applied. Neither of us got error/warning when we sign up.

rated:
Worked for me thanks!

rated:
Only $10 promo for me as well.

rated:
Just in time for the weekend. Thanks!

rated:
Drakes412 said:   Worked for me thanks!
  Did you get $25 or $10?

rated:
Nice Offer.

rated:
I got the full $25! Might be tied to the market.

rated:
i think this post is a cheating post. i did not get $25.

rated:
Awesome!!! Using this tonight

rated:
Got the full $25 worked for me

rated:
Nice deal

rated:
$10

rated:
Just at right time, Thank you!!

rated:
$10

rated:
Awesome thanks man! Worked for a ride today.

rated:
Uber - Cheats.
I had what was supposed to be a $25 credit for sign-up, but what I got was a $10 credit.
When I went through an series of emails with them, they had excuse after excuse,
including "That credit was on for use in New Mexico",
and the best of the lot: "We always use the most recent credit"
... you see Uber generously gave me a $10 credit which wiped out my $25 credit.
I'll use their service again on the 3rd day of Never.

rated:
Similar issues with Uber and credits. Every excuse under the sun...only works in certain currencies doesn't work on weekends...blah blah blah. I hope they are gone soon.

rated:
i deleted my account

rated:
Appelski said:   Uber - Cheats.
I had what was supposed to be a $25 credit for sign-up, but what I got was a $10 credit.
When I went through an series of emails with them, they had excuse after excuse,
including "That credit was on for use in New Mexico",
and the best of the lot: "We always use the most recent credit"
... you see Uber generously gave me a $10 credit which wiped out my $25 credit.
I'll use their service again on the 3rd day of Never.

Well, well.... that explains it. Bummer.

rated:
Used this for a new account and worked. Thanks man!

rated:
Or try code    XC452UE   if the other code doesn't work

rated:
FWIW these promos are often targeted at regions where they are trying to drum up new business. The way they work is the same as it is for driver signup promos; it doesn't matter what code you use you'll (usually) only get the promo amount for your area (AKA, you aren't getting that $980 San Fran driver signup promo in Raleigh, but you can have the $100 Raleigh one).

rated:
Uber has the suckiest customer service ever. I can never reach a human to talk to. It's just a series of recorded messages then just hangs up! I needed a ride the other night and they never came even after they told me to text GO @ 827222 to them! They suck ass!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017