Star of the Week

+32
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 13 days ago by
bosshog

For the third week in a row, we've had users with numbers in there name, and this one is no exception - JW10.

JW10's history with the site spans fifteen years and over 3,000 posts! But we really like the variety of the posts, whether it's answering questionshelping newbies or taking advantages of Finance's knowledge base and asking questions in turn

JW10 will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box! We'll have to see if they shares what they gets.

Keep making awesome contributions and thanks again for being part of the FatWallet Community.

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

27 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: FREE STUFF, DEAL DISCUSSION, FATWALLET, FINANCE, OFF TOPIC, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 24, 2017 @ 9:54am
rated:
Excellent job JW10!!

rated:
I have to say JW10 helped me out numerous times in the Finance forum.
Congratulations. Very well deserved

rated:
I am shocked !! Thank you.

Do I get to make a nomination now? IF so, I nominate:

centrifuge41 for picking up a thread that I dropped due to other things taking my time a while back and making a better job of it.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1530835 

ProfessorEd for his contributions in the Finance area with ideas that I have not seen from others and explaining anything that he is asked to do.

scripta for his steady attendance in several treads and catching my typos. He is constantly fact checking posts and asking questions if there was something not made clear in a post without slapping down the poster.

I am sure there are others that I should acknowledge as well, but I am still in shock with this new badge landing on my desk. Again Thank You.

rated:
Congratz!

rated:
congratulations!!!!

rated:
congratulations!

rated:
what? not me?

rated:
Congrats!

And I like the idea that the winner can suggest others... at least it makes FW look at these people listed!

rated:
microkelvin said:   what? not me?
  Sorry ... I was still in shock when I replied. names escaped me.  I felt the need to keep the list limited.  Other than that, no excuses.

rated:
Congrats! Enjoy the fame.

rated:
Technologist said:   Congrats!

And I like the idea that the winner can suggest others... at least it makes FW look at these people listed!

I didn't realize the 'winners' could do that. Explains a lot......

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
Congratulations. You deserved it.

rated:
Congrats you did it!

rated:
Great! Good Work! Have Fun!

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
Technologist said:   Congrats!

I didn't realize the 'winners' could do that. Explains a lot......

Nobody told me I could do that and I have no idea if that has been done before.  I was just tossing that out there.  Nobody asked. I just felt the need to post something beyond thanks

rated:
Congrats! Well done!

rated:
congratulations! JW10 is a cute guy!

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
congrats

rated:
Congratulations! JW10 I want you to post a pic of FW mystery box on off topic forum. I will post mine too if i ever get one :/

rated:
Thanks.   Let me acknowledge the request.

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congrats

rated:
Congraz!

rated:
The mystery box arrived by snail mail.
Amex GC $25.00
Two Black Friday T-shirts
Kappa brand #106 SUDOKU puzzle book
20 inch beach ball
Spill proof  16 oz cup
one quilted placemat
Very oversized Carabiner labeled not for climbing
Bic brand of Post-it notes
100 Piece puzzle 9.1 x 10.3 inches when done
A couple of Ebates and FatWallet advertising pens

Goofy String 1.8 oz
Ebates Bank of Earth - 100 which I have no clue what to do with
several novelity things that I have no clue what to do with.

rated:
Regarding the Ebates Bank of Earth:
It's a seed packet

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017