posted 19 days ago by
MrsGuin
Wacky Member

https://www.amazon.com/French-Coffee-Complete-Bundle-Stainless/d...

Price: $71.99
Sale: $27.84 / Prime
You Save: $44.15 (61%)

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
OP, please specify a 3rd party seller: Kitchen Supreme, 100% positive in the last 12 months (2981 ratings)

Also, this is not a hot deal: the average price is ~$30, it has been at $20 three times in the last nine months, and the lowest price was under $14: https://camelcamelcamel.com/French-Coffee-Complete-Bundle-Stainl...

I have one that is 100% stainless steel because I got tired of the expense of replacing broken glass carafes. However, this one states that it has an unbreakable thermal shock-resistant glass carafe and offers a 5 year warranty (that may be for today only). It also has 4.7 out of 5 stars from 2,527 reviews.

I also like that it has a 4-layer filter screens, has no plastic anywhere (not even in the lid), the lid seals/traps heat. It also comes with a thick stainless steel spoon that hangs off of the lip of your cup, a measuring scoop, and instruction book with recipes.

Special offers:

• 5 Years Replacement or Money Back Warranty - No question Asked! This Promotion is valid TODAY ONLY and ends at midnight!
  • 30% to UNICEF: Apply this promo and Kitchen Supreme will donate 30% of profits to them. Enter code 30UNICEF at checkout.
  • 30% to AMERICAN RED CROSS: Apply this promo and Kitchen Supreme will donate 30% of profits to them. Enter code REDCRS30 at checkout.

Not bad, but I'd wait for a better price if you don't need one right away.

rated:
Inflated "retail" price is usually an indication that the product is cr@p

rated:
My Mr Coffee still working over ten years.

rated:
po90260 said:   

I just broke the pot in our little Mr. Coffee. Just bought the exact same ~$20 model last week, that thing is amazing. Wife and I have been curious about getting a French press, though. Who says you can't have more than one coffee source?

While the price of this press isn't stellar compared to many I've seen on Amazon lately, that 5 year "No questions asked" warranty is enough to swing them in my favor.

Decided to pull the trigger on this one, thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017