posted 16 days ago by
mikejensen
Silly Member

I haven't seen this posted. Check your AMEX Offers for: $50 credit on $50 on Hulu.com. YMMV.†DETAILSEnroll your eligible Card by 9/23/17 and spend a total of $50+ at†hulu.com/start/amex†by 5/23/18 to receive a 1X $50 statement credit. Eligible purchase must be completed by 5/23/18. See terms for exclusions.
TERMSNote that if you sign up for Huluís service at†hulu.com/start/amex, your Hulu account will not be eligible for a free trial period and a $7.99 (Limited Commercials plan) or $11.99 (No Commercials plan) monthly subscription fee, plus applicable taxes, will apply after sign-up. Offer valid online only at†hulu.com†or†hulu.com/start/amex. Eligible purchases applied towards this offer must be completed by 5/23/18. Offer is non-transferable. Must first add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Expressģ online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/23/18, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant.†

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Got on my BCP. Free Hulu for 5 months.

rated:
"Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/23/18, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase"

Wow.... Sort of a long time to wait for a rebate/statement credit. Initially, I thought of just buying/loading a gift code, and then removing my Amex from the account, then step 3 - profit. It doesn't look like it's gonna be that easy though.
​​​​​​
†I'll load the offer, but I'm gonna hold off on signing back up - looks like there's plenty of time. Right now between Netflix, Xfinity, Amazon, and Kodi, I'm not missing Hulu all that much - every now and then I switch off between Netflix and hulu, binge on everything they have for a couple months, then switch back, but just haven't felt the need lately

rated:
I do quite a few of Amex's offers and while they all say "it can take up to 90 days" I have never had it take longer then 72 hours from when the charge shows up on your card. †So while 90 days is terrible they probably put it there just to cover themselves legally.†

rated:
It says not eligible on the 7.99& 11.99 plan?

rated:
Every rate plan is eligible. They are saying that if you sign up using the Amex deal you won't get a free trial month. Normally new subscribers get the first month free but using the Amex deal eliminates the free month and your billing starts right away.†

rated:
I just tried Hulu Live and thought it was going to be great....

But half of the channels didn't show live programming and the tech support couldn't figure it out. They basically told me they can't think of a fix. I cancelled.

rated:
I dont really have a need for hulu. Any other way to make a profit from this?

rated:
any sign up via twitter or facebook?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017