posted 15 days ago by
Silent
Ancient Member

There are other offers available for new members, but this is the only one I'm aware of for existing members. Also, it only expires at the end of the year.

Get a gift card worth up to $25 in store Sam's Club
Expires 12/31/2017

Join Sam's Club or renew your membership and receive a $25 gift card as a Plus Member or a $10 gift card as a Savings or Business Member.

Visit a store location with the printed or saved offer details.
Provide the offer details and pay with your Discover card at checkout.
Receive savings at checkout.

Promotion Code: Sam's Plus Member
Promotion Code: Sam's Savings or Business Member

Terms & Conditions

Valid through 12/31/2017. Discover card must be used for payment. Join or renew as a Sam's Plus Member and receive a Sam's Club® Gift Card worth $25. Join or renew as a Sam's Savings or Business Member and receive a Sam's Club Gift Card worth $10. This offer is limited and may be terminated or changed at any time. You must be 18 or older to purchase a membership, and membership is subject to qualifications. Gift card will be provided at the time membership card is issued. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Only one gift card per primary member. Gift card may not be used to pay for membership fee, travel purchases or select services, and must be claimed within 30 days of membership signup or renewal connected with this program. Membership cards are non-transferable and are valid at all Sam's Club locations worldwide. Walmart® and Sam's Club associates are not eligible for this offer. A Sam's Plus Membership and Sam's Savings Membership include one primary card and one spouse (or other household member 18 or older) card. A Sam's Business Membership and Sam's Plus Membership for business include one primary card, one company card and one spouse (or other household member 18 or older) card. Primary memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue. Offer not valid online. Visit SamsClub.com/privacy to view our privacy policy. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. For a limited time only. One-time use only. Only original offers will be accepted. Offer good through December 31, 2017. 
*Ripped from $D user fratilai.

I renewed my Sam's Club savings membership and the customer service representative gave me a $25 gift card, glad she didn't read the terms.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I hate when that Sams makes you go INSTORE for this renewal deal , as its not worth the (extra) drive ; as this should be available to do online imo especially for current users/renewals.

Still green to ya op .

rated:
stereo55 said:   I hate when that Sams makes you go INSTORE for this renewal deal , as its not worth the (extra) drive ; as this should be available to do online imo especially for current users/renewals.

Still green to ya op .

so u dont ever go instore to shop?

rated:
Figures they'd run this now after they switched their store credit card form Discover to Visa.

rated:
It's been on Discover cards site for two years now. I used it last year and this past May.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017