Posted with ToGo

Classic Accessories Ravenna Black 58 in. Medium BBQ Grill Cover
$18.63 in-store
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Classic-Accessories-Ravenna-Black-58-in-Medium-BBQ-Grill-Cover-55-390-030401-EC/206390702

• Reinforced padded handles make removal easy while double-stitched seams add strength and a stylish accent
  • Structured vents stay open to prevent wind lofting and mildew and are lined with mesh barriers
  • Waterproof backing keeps your grill dry while elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel for a snug fit
  • Adjustable, stripped webbing belts slide easily for a tailored look
  • Zippered top pocket for grill accessories
  • Fits barbecue grills up to 58 in. L x 26 in. D x 48 in. H

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have and love the Ravenna BBQ Grill Cover in Dark Taupe. Paid just over $30 for it and the MSRP is almost $65, so this a steal. You will find this on sale usually around $40-80 (yes some places mark this up). This is probably the best grill cover I have ever seen, even when comparing to $100+ covers. The fabric is very thick and it is lined, and the vents are an added plus. It does have four clips that go around each wheel/post, so it will stay on even in the worst windstorms. The storage compartment up top is rather useless, as you will be using this on a grill that already has an enclosed compartment down below. This cover has a limited lifetime warranty that should cover fading and tearing, but at this price I am being one just to have a s a backup. I live in Michigan (cold and snowy winters) and my grill cover gets hit by all the elements, and it still looks as good as the day I bought it, although it is only 1 season old now. Time will tell how well this holds up in the future.

I have a Weber S-310 (2015 model), which Classic Accessories says I should buy the large version of this cover, but the medium cover fit perfectly, with a few inches left to spare. I have seen pictures of the large cover on the E/EP/S-310/330 and it is way too large. The medium looks like it was made specifically for my grill. I know the new 2017 Webers are slightly different size, and I don't know what size grill you will be using, so make sure to check your sizes before ordering.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017