posted 17 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

10% OFF for MyLowe's Members (7/10 - 7/11)

http://www.lowes.com/mylowes/login

MyLowe's Memberships are Free to Join 

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Plus eBates is showing 7.5% cashback for Lowe's today...

rated:
Dammit. Just ordered a washer and dryer 3 days ago. Used a 10% off coupon from eBay, but it probably would have stacked with this.

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   Plus eBates is showing 7.5% cashback for Lowe's today...
  Plus all Lowes coupons (10%, $15 off $50, and $20 off $100. stack with this promotion (normally coupons will not stack).  

Think  Big!   Save now

rated:
I just used it too. Allowed to apply it on multiple separate purchases along with 15 off 50 and 20 off 100 coupons.

rated:
Stock up on LED bulbs. Saw some 2-packs on sale in store for $1-2 per bulb.

rated:
Anyone have a 15 off 50 coupon to spare?

rated:
Lowes appears to be running some kind of scam. Tried to place an order for a $450.00 item to get the 10% off online. I get an "error code 237" and they cannot process my order. A call to customer service with escalation to a supervisor resulted in the great advice of ... go into the store and place the order, of course negating the 10% off. The other option was to wait while their "IT" department worked on the issue - which I'm sure will be fixed on 7/12. A quick google search reveals this issue has been around since at least 2014 - the earliest I could find. Seems like bait and switch ... promise a discount with no way to use it. Never had this issue with Home Depot. Looks like my item will be orange instead of blue now.

rated:
peas said:   Stock up on LED bulbs. Saw some 2-packs on sale in store for $1-2 per bulb.

I wouldn't if I were you.  Those stuff are going down in price and new ones are coming out.

rated:
Worked for me. Stacked with a 20 off 100. Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017