posted 15 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Amex Offer | Purchase $300 at Best Buy and Receive a $30 Credit (Twitter Required)

Offer Valid 7/10/17 - 9/10/17 Enrollment limited. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best BuyBest Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores.

Get a $30 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more in-store at Best Buy or online at Bestbuy. com by 9/10/2017. Tweet using #AmexBestBuy to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem! Offer Terms:To be eligible to receive the statement credit:

(i) you must have an American Express Card that is connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card);
(ii) you must tweet using #AmexBestBuy;
(iii) you must receive a response message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card; AND
(iv) you must use your connected Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more in-store at Best Buy or online at Bestbuy. com by 9/10/2017. 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
ragingwookiee said:   i) you must have an American Express Card that is connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card);
(iii) you must receive a response message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card; AND
(iv) you must use your connected Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more in-store at Best Buy or online at Bestbuy. com by 9/10/2017. 
Twitter NOT required.  Offer is available via AMEX account Amex Offers.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
ragingwookiee said:   i) you must have an American Express Card that is connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card);

Twitter NOT required.  Offer is available via AMEX account Amex Offers.

Yeah, gotta love the copy/paste bots who have no knowledge of the deals they post. 

rated:
I agree twitter is not required, but it is a heck of a lot shorter to do this via twitter than by logging into your account.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   I agree twitter is not required, but it is a heck of a lot shorter to do this via twitter than by logging into your account.Not when you don't have a [fake] twitter account and you are loading multiple offers per account.

rated:
This did not work for me, got the message that the max number of card members had already signed up. Lame! Should mark this one as dead.

rated:
Does Buy Buy still carry visa gc?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017