posted 15 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Macy's Pop Up Sale | Up to 80% OFF Home Items (12PM to 4PM ET Today)

Promo Code: HURRY

Free with $99+ Purchase or $10.95 Flat Rate under $99 

From Noon-4PM ET on July 10, 2017, GET 40-80% OFF select regular, sale and clearance-priced home items, with exclusions listed. Place qualifying items in shopping bag; then enter Pop-Up Sale promo code in the box labeled “HAVE A PROMO CODE?” and click “APPLY.” You can enter the promo code in your shopping bag at any time before or during checkout. Only one promo code may be used per transaction. EXCLUDES: Deals of the Day, Everyday Values, furniture/mattresses, rugs, specials, Super Buys, web busters, special purchases, prior purchases, payments on credit accounts, gift wrap or shipping charges and all items & brands not included in the Pop-Up Sale shop.

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
rated:
Is there a secret to get the pop-up page?

rated:
ConnieIL1 said:   Is there a secret to get the pop-up page?
  It is Eastern time. I have to wait another hour. 

rated:
I couldn't get in, either. Tried about an hour ago, 12:30 ET. 

rated:
It is 1:02 CT. No pop-up.

rated:
I wouldn't red/get mad at the OP. This is clearly not their fault as there is a promo landing page and a separate terms and conditions page for the deal. All the OP did was take their personal time to try to share a good deal with the FW community. They have no control over the merchant screwing things up.

Jet.com did this to me recently. They emailed me a week-long code for 20% off $50+ that was supposed to work on items in 8 major/popular departments. I posted the "deal" on FW, however, the code never worked, despite Jet emailing me the same code later that week, reminding me to use it. 

Thanks anyway for the effort OP. Maybe they'll realize the nerfed this and extend the sale hours or offer it tomorrow.

rated:
You won't be able to open up to Pop Up sale unless you open up from your email sent to you.  BTW, not much of sale so you're not missing anything.

rated:
linrick said:   You won't be able to open up to Pop Up sale unless you open up from your email sent to you.  BTW, not much of sale so you're not missing anything.

Macy's emails me at least twice a day but nothing on the pop-up. Thanks for easing my FOMO. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017