Message title says it all, obviously YMMV (it's been years-if ever, I got one of these $10 off 10 from Staples ).  Received the email at 9:00AM ET today.  Good online or in stores, expires 7/15.  The full fine print:

:† $10 OFF $10: Valid online at Staples. com®, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in Staples ® U.S. stores. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, streaming devices, Amazon products, Apple®, Bose ®, Ink & Toner, Epson® EcoTank™ printers, HP Instant Ink, Home Automation, JBL®, SquareTrade® warranties, Staples ® EasyTech(sm), Steelcase®, Ultimate Ears®, Wacom®, computer workstation, direct mail services, faxing, gift cards, mobile phones and services, outsourced print, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases on staplespromotionalproducts.com, scanning, self-service print or shredding services. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples ® Procurement or Convenience Cards. No cash/credit back. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 7/15/17.

22 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Have we figured out what determines who gets these? Last few rounds nothing for me! Thx.

rated:
I usually do, but not this time.

rated:
I got a similar but different coupon on a Staples receipt.  It's the same "$10 off your purchase of school supplies," but it's valid in-store only, from July 9 to July 29. Similar exclusions, but also excludes "Extreme Deals" (what are those?).

rated:
I got a $5 off $5 in my e-mail this morning. Seems like the best way to use it is to buy the 750-sheet ream of Staples Copy Paper for $8.99 with a $7.98 rebate. Anyone try the coupon to see if it will work for this item?

rated:
thanks for posting this. Not as good but i searched for Staples emails and got
"YOUR $5 off coupon inside – back to school savings exclusive just for you!"

for a $5 off $5 Expires 7/15/17

rated:
i got $25\75

rated:
roy7736 said:   I got a $5 off $5 in my e-mail this morning. Seems like the best way to use it is to buy the 750-sheet ream of Staples Copy Paper for $8.99 with a $7.98 rebate. Anyone try the coupon to see if it will work for this item?
  i havent tried but the paper deal requires a coupon with the following disclaimer:  " Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon,".  
paper deal coupon + $5 off coupon = 2 coupons 
but would love to know if this did works for anyone

rated:
I rec'd a $5 Staplez Gift Reward in an email on Friday.  Plan to buy a 750 sheet ream of paper today  - paper coupon - reward coupon.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   I rec'd a $5 Staplez Gift Reward in an email on Friday.  Plan to buy a 750 sheet ream of paper today  - paper coupon - reward coupon.
Even without the paper coupon, it will still be a good moneymaker, but please report back to let us know if you were able to use both coupons.

rated:
$10 off $40.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   I rec'd a $5 Staplez Gift Reward in an email on Friday.  Plan to buy a 750 sheet ream of paper today  - paper coupon - reward coupon.
Even without the paper coupon, it will still be a good moneymaker, but please report back to let us know if you were able to use both coupons.

It worked.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
roy7736 said:   

It worked.

That's great news! Thanks for posting the receipt.

rated:
I got the $10 off coupon today. 1st time I've gotten one of these from Staples.

I plan to buy about $34 in ink (to get the 6-month recycling rewards).
Question: If I use it for that ink, will I still be considered to have bought >$30 in ink? Or will that coupon cause Staples' computers to think the ink purchase was only $24? Thanks.

rated:
MGR said:   I got the $10 off coupon today. 1st time I've gotten one of these from Staples

I plan to buy about $34 in ink (to get the 6-month recycling rewards).
Question: If I use it for that ink, will I still be considered to have bought >$30 in ink? Or will that coupon cause Staples ' computers to think the ink purchase was only $24? Thanks.

The latter.  Qualifying $ for ink purchase is based on post-coupon/rewards out-of-pocket spend.  

rated:
$10 off $10 ordered paper towels w/ in-store pickup

rated:
Don't work for me

rated:
No love on any accounts

Not to mention Disappearance of PLUS level, which sucks.  AND they took back print service coupon that should have expired in OCTOBER!  Bastids!  Office Depot program looking better than Staples now....

rated:
Can anyone confirm if this coupon works on the ream paper that has the rebate this week?

rated:
Can only use one coupon. Tried yesterday. So yes you can use this coupon but not both.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Can only use one coupon. Tried yesterday. So yes you can use this coupon but not both.
  So that means we can buy a ream of $8.99 paper, use the $5 off $5 coupon, and then get back a $7.99 rebate ($4 moneymaker). Or if you got the $10 off $10 coupon, use it to buy 2 reams of paper ($7.98 after coupon) and then get back a $15.98 rebate ($8 moneymaker). Anyone successfully try that?

rated:
Don't work for me .Thanks a lot.

rated:
It worked for me today. Paid $8.99 for the paper, gave the $5 off $5 coupon which brought the total down to $3.99 plus tax, and then the $7.99 rebate printed out at the register. Easy $4 moneymaker.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017