posted 13 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

$5 OFF $15 on Books

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8885530011 

Promo Code: PRIMEBOOKS17

? Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 12, 2017. 
? Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for "sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". 
? Offer does not apply to digital content. 
? Offer good while supplies last. 
? Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. 
? Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. 
? Offer limited to one per customer and account. 
? Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. 
? The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5. 
? Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. 
? Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. 
? Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. 
? If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. 
? If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. 
? Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. 
? Enter promo code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout to qualify.

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Excellent, thanks OP!

rated:
Unfortunately, a Haynes Repair Manual is not considered an appropriate book for this code, even though it is sold by Amazon, and moreover as Prime.

rated:
Thanks OP! Preordering the newest illustrated Harry Potter book!

rated:
Thanks OP. Nice preview to Prime Day !

rated:
Discount is live. Thanks OP! Just picked-up the 2018 Rand McNally Road Atlas. Road trip is next!!

rated:
The only book I want right now is $14.00 ...
Anyone have a suggestion for a filler book $1 (or slightly more) sold by Amazon?

rated:
you can search by price

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Anyone else see this behavior? I found a book for $16 sold by Amazon, added the coupon code at the last page where it was accepted, but the price didn't change. Try to re-add the code and it says 'The code is already on your account'. Well thanks Amazon, where's my five bucks?

rated:
pitflyer said:   Anyone else see this behavior? I found a book for $16 sold by Amazon, added the coupon code at the last page where it was accepted, but the price didn't change. Try to re-add the code and it says 'The code is already on your account'. Well thanks Amazon, where's my five bucks?
  That glitch happened to me too.  I just added another book.  Deleted it, then checked out again.  The $5 was there...

rated:
The deal is working! Thanks for sharing

rated:
Does this work on kindle books?

rated:
ty!

rated:
nicklovecamp said:   Does this work on kindle books?
  Offer does not apply to digital content. (from the OPs post)

rated:
I had a $16 book which was sitting on my watchlist for a while, pulled the trigger with this deal. Thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017