Avatar
posted 12 days ago by
Respawn
Senior Member

Teeter EP-960 Ltd. Inversion Table - $249.13 plus $5.00 Shipping @ Woot.com 

Woot has the Teeter EP-960 Ltd. Inversion Table for $249.13 plus $5.00 shipping. This beats the Amazon price by $181. It has 4.7 stars out of 5 based on 557 reviews. 

1330 Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I think your math is off. I'm seeing a price of $435.57 on Amazon. your saving a heck of a lot more than $46

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   I think your math is off. I'm seeing a price of $435.57 on Amazon. your saving a heck of a lot more than $46
  I updated the discount. 

rated:
It's a great price, Amazon will probably match and ship it fast.

rated:
polishdreamer said:   It's a great price, Amazon will probably match and ship it fast.
  
Woot is owned Amazon. no need for them to match

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
polishdreamer said:   It's a great price, Amazon will probably match and ship it fast.
  
Woot is owned Amazon. no need for them to match

  Then the title should read Amazon lowered their price right ? I'm responding to the "deal", which is a good price.

rated:
polishdreamer said:   
MeIsCheap said:   
polishdreamer said:   It's a great price, Amazon will probably match and ship it fast.
  
Woot is owned Amazon. no need for them to match

  Then the title should read Amazon lowered their price right ? I'm responding to the "deal", which is a good price.

  
Woot is Amazons daily flash sale site, but has different prices for only a day. They don't have some of the policys Amazons has, and not part of Prime. It is just another avenue for them to sell. 

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017