4/5 stars with 68 reviews

• 54 quart capacity container
  • Clear plastic for easy viewing and durable storage
  • Innovative ergonomic locking lid keeps items secure from spilling out
  • Integrated handles for easy transportation
  • Dimensions: 11"H x 16.1"W x 23.74"D

42 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Link doesn't work and deal is dead

rated:
ceeanoo said:   Link doesn't work and deal is dead

deal is working fine. its ur local inventory thats dead.

https://www.staples.com/Staples-54-Quart-Plastic-Locking-Lid-Container-28769/product_1833511

rated:
Good Deal....

Bella 54 Quart Plastic Locking Lid Container 6 at $ 8.99 Each $53.94
Item: 1833511 Model: 28768/601335 Save $5.99 Instantly -$35.94
$18.00

Order Date: 07/12/2017 at 10:30 AM

Merchandise Total: $53.94
Coupons & Rewards: -$35.94
Shipping: Free
Tax: $1.24
Total: $19.24

rated:
Shows up as 8.99 at my store, good deal at 3 if you can get them

rated:
austinjenna said:   Shows up as 8.99 at my store, good deal at 3 if you can get them
  Be sure to go to the checkout phase; Showed up as $8.99 originally, be dropped to $3.00 at checkout (as of 11:15 Eastern)

Thanks OP!

rated:
Great deal and I was able to use my $10 off $10 coupon they sent earlier this week. thanks

rated:
i was able to snatch 3 before they OOS in my local store. Thanks OP

rated:
Thanks OP. I was looking for this and this is the right time. In for 6 of these.

rated:
Wow, my store has 12, and I was able to order 10 at the $3 price.  I was going to get all 12, but apparently the $3 price only applies to the first 10, and any after 10 are at the full $8.99 price.  Thank you, OP!

rated:
in for 1, why is everyone buying 3 or 6???

rated:
prastogi2012 said:   in for 1, why is everyone buying 3 or 6???

Because it's $3.00 each.  No other reason.  

rated:
hmm whAT AM I MISSING?

Bellaź 54-Quart Plastic Locking Lid Container
Item : 1833511 / Model : 28768/601335
(68) Add to Favorites
54 quart capacity container
Dimensions: 11"H x 16.1"W x 23.74"D
Clear plastic for easy viewing and durable storage
$8.99 Each
1-HOUR PICK UP

rated:
I store all my crap in crummy cardboard boxes.  Now it'll all be in lovely clear cases where I can see what's in them!  

rated:
A heads-up: don't store in the garage. These tend to crack in the heat.

rated:
I got the last 3 at my store.

rated:
Lugs said:   
I store all my crap in crummy cardboard boxes.  Now it'll all be in lovely clear cases where I can see what's in them!  

great - Maybe I should do  that as well... ! lots available in Staples stores around here

thanks

rated:
i bought 10 and 11 left in kingman az

rated:
Thanks. I too bought ten for no good reason. I suppose I'll move some stuff out of cruddy old cardboard boxes into these.

Edit: Blast and damnation; even though the count said 20, they apparently only had 5 to sell me. Even after I got the confirmation email for 5, and another saying 5 could not be fulfilled, the store count said 15, so I tried again but just got another cancellation email. Next closest store is too far out of the way, so I guess I'll just take the 5 and the rest as a sign that I didn't actually need them.

rated:
it said $8.99, but dropped to $3 at checkout with coupon added instantly

rated:
Scored 10 in Minneapolis. Any thing more than 10 does not get discounted price. Thanks OP.

rated:
out of stock in Dallas, TX

rated:
it said $8.99 but $3 1-Hour Pick Up

rated:
Because they can. 

I checked local stores and they either had 1 or 3 in stock on the checker...

If they had 10, I'd buy 10.

rated:
This helps organize all my paperwork at home and I like that it keeps dust, water, and bugs out!

rated:
I have bought several containerto hold food, but never like this to organize the paper. Does this plastic is made for rubber? I need seal out to wash thoroughly when i used then for a long time.

rated:
So nice price!

rated:
dionaea said:   Wow, my store has 12, and I was able to order 10 at the $3 price.  I was going to get all 12, but apparently the $3 price only applies to the first 10, and any after 10 are at the full $8.99 price.  Thank you, OP!
  Dang you cleaned up on this deal!

rated:
Good for moving things and storing papers!

rated:
They appear to now be $2.10 with 1-hr pickup, but I'd imagine supplies are a bit more constrained. I wonder if they'll price adjust when I go to pick mine up.

rated:
Mine says $2.10 with 1 hr pick up but I cant get passed the $8.99 price, even at checkout. I am going to drive up to my store this morning. Thanks for posting!

rated:
Same here... it's BS

rated:
I ordered one at $3.00 with 3 in stock. They cancelled my order and want me to reorder it with delivery for $8.99.

rated:
its still showing 8.99 on payment page

rated:
My store shows 20 in stock but still comes up at $8.09 each on payment page....no go!

rated:
Yesterday I ordered 10 at the Staples in Howell NJ. They showed 15 on hand. I didn't notice the email saying the order was cancelled. I found this out when I arrived at the store. The Staples website showed Forked River had 23 on hand. I had the manager call and they agreed to hold 10 which I picked up today. 5 for me and 5 for my coworker. They rung up at $3.00 each

rated:
Same issue does not drop to $3.00 per item, link sticks to $8.99 price,even if I click check out   at $8.99 Each$80.911-Hour Pick Up Savings: -$8.09

rated:
DEAD.  Congrats to all who scored!

rated:
Not working. Tried checking out 3 and 6 for local pickup (18 available) and got to pmt page. There was a little discount for in store pickup, but still comes out to over $8 per item.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017