Ideapad Y700 14" Gaming Laptop w/ i5-6300HQ Quad, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 128 SSD, Radeon R9 M375 4GB (80NU0029US) - $599.00 AC FS at Lenovo 

Coupon Code:  SUMMERSAVINGS

• 14.0" (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD w/ LED Backlight (Anti-Glare)
  • Intel Core i5 6th Gen 6300HQ Quad Core Processor (2.30 GHz)
  • 8GB Memory
  • 1TB HDD and 128GB SSD
  • AMD Radeon R9 M375 4 GB GDDR5
  • 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0
  • 13.78" x 10.20" x 1.02" ; 4.84 lbs.

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 23, 2017 @ 9:55am
rated:
I am new to fatwallet. Are the products adverised fatwallet NEW or 2nd hand?

rated:
Whatever that is a nice deal

rated:
khosrachithi said:   I am new to fatwallet. Are the products adverised fatwallet NEW or 2nd hand?

Hi there, and welcome! Most of the time the products are new. When they aren't, members are required to disclose that information. There are sometimes posts for refurbished or recertified products. This one in particular is new.

Hope that helps!! 

rated:
Radeon M375 has low gaming performance for a gaming laptop.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R9-M375.142636.0.html

May be good for tetris and bejeweled.

rated:
CPU 6300 - (Should be 7500)
Video 1509 (Should have 2500)

So it's decent but not quite low gaming level  someone at Lenovo was smoking some crack to call this a 'gaming' machine

rated:
This thing's "video card" is absolute garbage. Good for general PC use, not for gaming.

rated:
I think these people at Lenovo were thinking: lower performance at a lower cost, and then... higher performer in the more expensive machine .

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017