posted 14 days ago by
cowsinthongs
Happy Member

Amazon via Ranphykx has a Dual Band USB Wifi dongle with an antenna extension for sale for $10.99 - $1.10 with code UQZVPZNU = $9.89 with free shipping via Prime

Fakespot grade: A

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 28, 2017 @ 6:11am
rated:
This product A grade from Fakespot, good price, good review

rated:
I would suggest getting an Aukey product for a couple bucks more. I have had USB adapters fail on me several times Aukey was no exception but after a few questions from their tech support they sent me a new one in a couple of days because they have a 2 year warranty. Which BTW I did not even know they had and most of the time I will say getting warranty done is next to impossible.

[l=https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Adapter-Wireless-Antennas-Windows/dp/B01IRASRJ0/[/l]

rated:
weiqishan said:   This product A grade from Fakespot, good price, good review
Interesting that you waited 3 months for your first post just to say this?
Looks like somehow they manged to trick the fakespot software.

rated:
pretty good deal , thanks op

rated:
I have bought a WiFi smart plug before on AMZ. it can be controlled by iOS or Android smartphone via WiFi/2G/3G/4G networks. are there any differences between the WiFi adapter or plug?

rated:
Decent $10 deal. Anyone here has used this? It claims no driver needed for W10!

rated:
To get free ship you have to buy 3 of them

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017