posted 8 days ago by
CouponClippen
Tired Member

GunVault Nano Vaults LINK 6% back on Ebates
$18.99Nano Vault 100Discount 53%Extra $3 Off Ends 7/18
$21.99Nano Vault 200Discount 49%Extra $4 Off Ends 7/18
$22.99Nano Vault 300Discount 52% Extra $4 Off Ends 7/18

Securely Store Guns and Valuables

• Compact safes let you keep guns, jewelry, or other possessions close at hand
  • Intuitive key lock system for easy access
  • Includes 1,500lb. security cable
  • 1.25 thick memory foam cushions valuables

Travel-Ready

• Cases meet TSA airline firearm guidelines
  • Fit easily into bags or under vehicle seats

Nano Vault 100

• Made of 20 gauge steel
  • Product dimensions: 1.5x6x8.25

Nano Vault 200

• Made of 18 gauge steel
  • Product dimensions: 1.5x6.5x9.5

Nano Vault 300

• Made of 18 gauge steel
  • Product dimensions: 1.75x6.5x9.5

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
NanoVault 100 is a good size for small or medium handguns. 200 will fit full-size. They are good quality and will keep the average thief from grabbing your gun out of your car. I had one with a lost key and thought I'd see how long it took to get into it. About 3 or 4 minutes with a big screwdriver and hammer. I thought that was fine as it would save it from casual theft.

These prices are $2-$3 less than the normal price you can buy on Amazon.

rated:
jmace57 said:   NanoVault 100 is a good size for small or medium handguns. 200 will fit full-size. They are good quality and will keep the average thief from grabbing your gun out of your car. I had one with a lost key and thought I'd see how long it took to get into it. About 3 or 4 minutes with a big screwdriver and hammer. I thought that was fine as it would save it from casual theft.

These prices are $2-$3 less than the normal price you can buy on Amazon.

I don't do Amazon. I do however CARRY a gun.

rated:
Please add "+shipping" to title and OP. Not sure if $3.99 shipping is the flat standard rate, or if it's variable. The shipping makes this deal warm at best.

rated:
Dotbody said:   Please add "+shipping" to title and OP. Not sure if $3.99 shipping is the flat standard rate, or if it's variable. The shipping makes this deal warm at best.
If shipping were free I would have indicated that. Therefore the price is plus shipping.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017