posted 7 days ago by
zmaster
Senior Member - 2K

Make a purchase from 7/13 - 7/19 and receive 11% back in a Lowe's gift card at participating Lowe's stores.

This can be online or in-store. See attached rebate form.

Thanks Mark at SD.

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks zmaster!
Have a few high ticket items to buy and was looking forward to this. Seems to be less than 15 states.

rated:
WTH? Why a handful of states? Georgia isn't good enough to get the rebate?

rated:
They're competing in those areas against Menards that offer an 11% mail in rebate.

rated:
lakotabill said:   They're competing in those areas against Menards that offer an 11% mail in rebate.

Thanks. That explains. Was wondering why the biggest states even didn't appear. Goes to show competition is a good thing (for customers)! 

rated:
superfreak78 said:   WTH? Why a handful of states? Georgia isn't good enough to get the rebate?
  Could not say it better myself ...

rated:
The rebate is valid for all online and online/in-store pick purchases irrespective of your location.

rated:
I have in the past ordered through Ebates, to Lowes site, used a 10% off movers coupon, and received the 11% match rebate as well.

I wish this would happen next month so I could buy appliances for our new condo.

Lowes delivery and setup is very nice.

rated:
I looked at the rebate and it expired 5 Jul purchases?

rated:
Does this stack with the 5% from the Lowe's credit card?

rated:
Of course there are non in NJ

rated:
smartrebate said:   The rebate is valid for all online and online/in-store pick purchases irrespective of your location.
 How do you figure?  It says purchases must be made from a participating store location and lists the specific stores.  The rebate form requires you to list the store #.

rated:
Do they still have that website that generates a 10% off coupon

rated:
For those who bought things and submitting rebate online, the form says "If purchased online, Please wait until order is received". Has anyone done this after receiving their order? Is there some pertinent info (packing slip, invoice, etc.) that comes with shipment that I should be looking out for? Thanks.

Using a 10% movers coupon (legit move recently) and 1.5% ebate cash back, plus 2% from card. Hope the 11% applies too.

rated:
How often is Lowes running their 11% rebates ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017