Star of the Week

+27
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 6 days ago by
bosshog

For this Star of the Week, we're going off the week, or in this case, scripta!

Scripta has been around since 2003 and posted a whopping 5,849 posts on FatWallet! But scripta has the quality to back up the quantity, by sharing online shopping experiencesexplaining financial concepts and just generally being extremely helpful in the community

Scripta will receive a special "Star of the Week" badge, a custom title for the next week, recognition throughout the site and a special FatWallet Mystery Box! We'll have to see what they get!

Keep making awesome contributions and thanks again for being part of the FatWallet Community.

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

27 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice to see the finance forum getting some love. Very well deserved Scripta. Congratulations.

rated:
Congratulations Scripta.

rated:
Congratulations Scripta!

rated:
Scripta Congratulations bro!!

rated:
Badges? We don't need to stinkin' badges! But thanks anyway. Also those aren't my best contributions, you could have at least found something worth linking

Hat tip to JW10 for the nomination in his own thread last week!

In keeping with the new tradition I nominate Glitch99, stanolshefski, and for good measure qcumber98 (and apologize to everyone else who may deserve recognition).

rated:
Jeez, fivetalents and ctgolfer, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so many badges... you guys OK? Do we need to have an intervention?

rated:
scripta said:   Jeez, fivetalents and ctgolfer, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with so many badges... you guys OK? Do we need to have an intervention?

rated:
congratulations

rated:
Congrats! Always nice to pay it forward

rated:
bosshog said:   For this Star of the Week, we're going off the week, or in this case, scripta!Was this supposed to say "we're going off script this week" ??? LOL.

rated:
scripta said:   
bosshog said:   For this Star of the Week, we're going off the week, or in this case, scripta!
Was this supposed to say "we're going off script this week" ??? LOL.

You try making a play on words using "scripta"

rated:
The play on words is great, but the post is missing the punch-word -- "we're going off the week" doesn't make sense.
Also where's my dam title?!

rated:
scripta said:   The play on words is great, but the post is missing the punch-word -- "we're going off the week" doesn't make sense.
Also where's my dam title?!

Everyone's a critic

rated:
Congrats! scripta

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congratulation ! scripta

rated:
Aye Aye Captain you have received a star Is it your first one or you have become 4star general already

rated:
Congratulation ! scripta

rated:
congrats scripta !!

rated:
congratulation scripta

rated:
scripta makes lots of helpful post. congrats

rated:
Congrats

rated:
Well done. Post a picture of your goody box contents when you get it.

rated:
Heads up for your great contribution!

rated:
I'm late but Congratz!

rated:
I'm late too... Congrats!!!!

rated:
GOOD JOB!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017