posted 12 days ago by
nowyouknow

30% Off + FS No Min - code BBQ30 - shipping code is FREE4JULY

+ they have 20% Off Melissa & Doug  toys code - PLAYTIME20 - so this giant 60" giraffe is only $50.39 + $10 in Kohl's Cash. I mean who wouldn't want a 60" giraffe in their room staring at them all the time?

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Good deal, coupons add up

rated:
We're fortunate enough to live near Animal Adventure Park in upstate New York, home of the infamous April the giraffe.  The park owners' baby daughter has some medical challenges so in her honor, they're holding the second annual "Ava's Little Heroes" fundraiser next month to raise money for another local family whose child is also fighting his or her own medical battle.  Just this morning I read that they're looking for gift basket and raffle donations, and what could be more perfect (and bring in more raffle ticket purchases) than a 5 foot tall giraffe?!    In for one, and at an awesome price!  (Now I just hope it fits in my car so I can deliver it!)   
Thanks so much OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017