posted 10 days ago by
barbeque
Thrifty Member

Yesterday, there was a deal for RhinoRamps for $20 at PepBoys.  This was a coupon error.  Some people got the deal, and others did not.  Today, Pep Boys reset the coupon to 20% off.  While not as good as yesterday's "deal", if you are in the market, today's price is very good but not as outstanding.

Use code WEBVISIT32   
12,000 lbs  : $31.98
16,000lbs : $35.98

I recommend the 16,000lbs one even for smaller and lighter cars unless you have really low clearance.

According to CCC, "Big River's" best price was $30 for the 12,000lbs and $41.24 for the 16,000lbs.

BTW, I've noticed that the older RhinoRamps do not look the same as the new ones. That is because the brand was sold from Blitz to FloTool.
http://www.miami-ok.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=4&cntnt01returnid=64 
It is too bad since I think the older ones were better.

I'm sure that some will down vote this because they are upset with Pep Boys when they weren't able to get yesterday's deal

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I just purchased the 16k pair from PepBoys via Amazon with free shipping for $37.86
I don't have PepBoys anywhere near me and this was the best delivered price I could find for the 16k set.

Link-O-Rama

rated:
Thanks.  I've been waiting for some type of sale on the 12k version, and almost bought a set at $40 last month.  Saved me a few bucks here!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017