posted 2 months ago by
BigBoyMichigan
Addicted Member

McDonald's App Freebies or Other Offer Thread

Found a McDonald's Freebie or Offer on your phone and not listed here. Post it and share it with others. Some offers varies by regional market, Click on "Participating Locations" at bottom of app. 

McDonald's - Buy One, Get One Free Filet-O-Fish Sandwich - McDonald's App

1. Download the "McDonald's USA, LLC" App
2. Click OPEN 
3. Click "No Thanks"  on survey pop-up
4. Click on "My Deals"
5. Turn On Location Finder on your Smart Phone.
6. Click on Freebie item, and Show offer to McDonald's Cashier, Where they'll scan code off your phone 
7. You'll receive discount at register.
8. Sometimes Scan-Code will not show up on your phone, Just show phone offer to Manager and Manager will "Promo" the offer for you. It happens frequently.
9. Participating Restaurants is located at the Bottom of your McDonald's App.

TERMS OF THIS DEAL
Excludes "McPick 2" and "Everyday Value Menu Products". Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. (Locations will pop-up on app map). Prices may vary. Valid for Product of equal or lesser value. Not valid with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal or purchase of Arch Card. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one offer per person, per visit. Tax may apply. Price of required purchase posted on menu board. Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. Copyright 2017 Mc Donald's.  

RECYCLE THIS OFFER
Says Expires in 2 Days, However you can clear your "Cache", Delete the App and Re-Install the McDonald's App and the offer will reappear, Meaning you can use this offer over and over again at several Mc Donald's locations, Every day of the week - Yay! 

Check Out BigBoyMichigan's Other Deals - Click Here

Current Offers - Click One
Free Medium Fries on FRIDAYS Thru Aug. 31, 2017 w/ Any Purchase - Special Thanks Forbin4040 
Filet-O-Fish Sandwich - Buy One, Get One Free 
Large Sandwich - Buy One, Get One Free 

Medium Shake or Medium Mc Cafe - Free with Any Purchase 

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
BOGO - FREE Large Sandwich, When you purchase a Large Sandwich at Regular Price. aka "Daily Deal"

1. Download the "McDonald's USA, LLC" App thru Google Play or other App Service.
2. Click OPEN 
4. Click on "My Deals"
6. Click on "Buy One Sandwich,...Daily Deal is 1x/day through 7/30"
7. Show offer to McDonald's Cashier, Where they'll scan code off your phone, You'll receive discount at register.
8. Sometimes Scan-Code will not show up on your phone, Just show phone offer to Manager and Manager will "Promo" the offer for you. It happens frequently.

TERMS OF THIS DEAL
Excludes: "McPick 2" and "Everyday Menu Products", "Lobster Roll" & "Sirloin Burger". Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. (Locations will pop-up on app map). Not valid with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal or purchase of Arch Card. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one offer per person, per visit. Tax may apply. Price of required purchase posted on menu board. Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. Copyright 2017 McDonalds.  

What Defines as a "Large Sandwich"
 Any of the Combo Meal sandwiches, whether they have chicken, fish, or beef. Double cheeseburger or McChicken & The McRib.

RECYCLE THIS OFFER
Says Expires Today, However you can clear your "Cache", Delete the App and Reload the McDonald's App and the offer will reappear, Meaning you can use this offer over and over again at several Mc Donald's locations, Every day of the week - Yay! 

rated:

. (162.29kB)
Disclaimer
McDonald's - Free Medium Fries on FRIDAYS During Summer 2017 w/ Any purchase - Mc Donald's APP

2. Click OPEN 
4. Click on "My Deals"
6. Click on Freebie item, and Show offer to McDonald's Cashier, Where they'll scan code off your phone 
8. Sometimes Scan-Code will not show up on your phone, Just show phone offer to Manager and Manager will "Promo" the offer for you. It happens frequently. They are aware of this problem.

TERMS OF THIS DEAL
Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. (Locations will pop-up on app map). Valid for product of equal or lesser value, not valid with Gilroy Garlic Fries or  any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal or purchase of Arch Card. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one offer per person, per visit. Tax may apply. Price of required purchase posted on menu board. Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. Copyright 2017 McDonalds.  

RECYCLE THIS OFFER
Says Expires in TODAY, However you can clear your "Cache", Delete the App and Reload it and the offer will reappear, Meaning you can use this offer over and over again at several Mc Donald's locations, Every Friday of the week - Yay! 

rated:

. (6.47kB)
Disclaimer

. (3.17kB)
Disclaimer
FREE Medium Mc Cafe or Medium Shake with any purchase

2. Click OPEN 
4. Click on "My Deals"

TERMS OF THIS DEAL
Valid only at participating U.S. McDonald's. (Locations will pop-up on app map). Not valid with any other offer, discount, coupon or combo meal or purchase of Arch Card. Cash value 1/20 of 1 cent. Limit one offer per person, per visit. Tax may apply. Price of required purchase posted on menu board. Offer may not be transferred, auctioned, sold or duplicated in any way or transmitted via electronic media. Valid when product served. May not be valid for custom orders. Void where prohibited. Copyright 2017 McDonalds.  

RECYCLE THIS OFFER
Says Expires in 3 Days, However you can clear your "Cache", Delete the App and Reload it and the offer will reappear, Meaning you can use this offer over and over again at several Mc Donald's locations, Every day of the week - Yay! 

rated:
If you are in Southern California you get a free Signature Crafted sandwich when ever the Angels hit a home run or 6 piece chicken mcnuggets when ever the Dodgers have a shut out in the 6th inning

rated:
It seems there's free ice cream today with app.

rated:
App hasn't been able to connect to McMothership for about 2 hrs.

rated:
2 hours later, still no good.

rated:
knickdigger said:   App hasn't been able to connect to McMothership for about 2 hrs.
  Same here. Stopped by after work hoping to get my usual 2 for $3 Filets o' Fish with a free Caramel Frappe, but no go. I usually save the offer until the last day so that's a waste of it for this week. Wonder if complaining to corporate would get me a physical coupon or something?

rated:

. (48.12kB)
Disclaimer
DarthWoo said:   
knickdigger said:   App hasn't been able to connect to McMothership for about 2 hrs.
  Same here. Stopped by after work hoping to get my usual 2 for $3 Filets o' Fish with a free Caramel Frappe, but no go. I usually save the offer until the last day so that's a waste of it for this week. Wonder if complaining to corporate would get me a physical coupon or something?

McDonald's in Metro Detroit, MI has a Free 6-Pack McNuggets (The Next Day with McDonald's App) when the Detroit Tigers Scores 6 or more points.  They also advertise this on TV and in their restaurants. One day the App didn't work and the Manager refused to accept it because the code wouldn't scan. I wrote corporate office and they gave me a 6 piece coupon by mail.....A Month later.

rated:
melvis1 said:   If you are in Southern California you used to get a free Signature Crafted sandwich when ever the Angels hit a home run or 6 piece chicken mcnuggets when ever the Dodgers have a shut out in the 6th inning
  The Angels deal needs the purchase of aT least a Medium Fry now.
The Dodgers deal still is good.

I wonder why, I didn't really like the Signature crafted sandwich at all.

rated:
Planetary alignment today (7/28) in DC area:  Free Fry Friday (w/ any purchase) + Free 6 pc McNuggets (w/ bev purch)(Nats Score 6! offer)

rated:
Posted this in another thread but I see there's an official thread of sorts. (edit: which I just noticed I had even posted in before. )

In the Philly region, the app has a recurring once/day offer good until 9/10 for a free hot McCafe beverage with any purchase. This includes the new stuff like the Caramel Macchiato. Good if you just want a pie and coffee in the morning. (Or afternoon and don't mind not being able to fall asleep until late night.)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017