posted 13 days ago by
mbenzgt

M3D Micro 3D Printer Starter Kit with 5 Spools of Filament in white, black, green or orange

> Microchip embedded in print head
> Carbon fiber rods
> Ceramic heater
> Concealed filament compartment
> Includes 5 spools of filament
> 7.3” Square Dimensions

$199.99
Woot

https://computers.woot.com/offers/m3d-micro-3d-printers-w-5-spools-of-filament-2 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Shipping is $5 (at least for me)

rated:
A bit scary that their 2 year warranty is normally $200...

rated:
That's a pretty small build volume.  A better way to go would be the MP (Monoprice) Select Mini 3D Printer thru Jet.com:

https://jet.com/product/Monoprice-MP-Select-Mini-3D-Printer-V2-W...

First time orderers get $20 off, so net price would be $179.

rated:
I have/had one of these (the M3D Micro) but the USB port on the motherboard broke off (I assume my kids knocked it off the desk, because it also has a broken Z axis rod.) They want almost $200 to repair it (including the amount I pay for shipping to them). For this price, I agree that the Monoprice one is a better deal. They have nearly identical build volumes, but the Monoprice model has a heated bed, a smaller extruder, WiFi (plus USB like M3D Micro) and it can print offline via an SD card (the Micro cannot).

I just can't decide if I want to spend more to get a larger build volume.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017