posted 7 days ago by
ratb3rt

This is similar to the T-Mobile deal last month but includes most major carriers and unlocked version. Difference is that is requires a trade-in. Galaxy Note5, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7, S7 edge, iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7 or 7 Plus devices only. Eligible trades must power on, hold a charge, have a working display, have no cracks or breaks, and not blacklisted. iphone users don't really cross shop Samsung, so this is mostly for Samsung users looking to upgrade.This is exclusive when you order the Galaxy S8 on Samsung. com or Shop Samsung App. If you choose S8+ as a second device there is a $100 up charge for that device. Phones have to be on same carrier. 24 mo. financing @0% through Samsung. This started on 7/14. I think it runs through 7/20 but not sure.
I got 2 of the S8's on Verizon. Available colors are Gray, Silver, or Black. You have to pay taxes on both phones. Not bad for $400 per phone. Using my daughter's S6 as a trade-in. She was looking to upgrade, and I get one for half price. I will give my S7 to my sister.
See details  here 

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 24, 2017 @ 9:56am
rated:
If doing this deal, please read the fine print and be prepared to only get a $25 trade in allowance like many others did. (including myself)
So, your real cost would add $175 to the final price.

rated:
Jes1 said:   If doing this deal, please read the fine print and be prepared to only get a $25 trade in allowance like many others did. (including myself)
So, your real cost would add $175 to the final price.

Fine print indicates that's the case if you don't send in a device in good working order or a device not listed.

rated:
Last deal with Samsung it didn't matter.  They just randomly declined perfectly fine phones.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017