posted 5 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Amex Offer | $25 Credit with $75+ Purchases at Boxed.com (Twitter Required)

Offer valid at Boxed. com or on the Boxed mobile app. See merchant website at Boxed. com for shipping policy and Terms & Conditions applicable to all Boxed orders. Boxed may not ship to all areas.Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed. com by 9/30/2017. Tweet using #AmexBoxed to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem! 

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Instead of putting "Twitter Required" in the title, which is false for this offer, please put the expiration of the offer in the title.
-----------------------
What's with the red on my post requesting to delete incorrect info and add useful info to the OP????

Some people don't have a Twitter account, so stating "Twitter Required" is not helpful. 

And expiration dates, if known, should ALWAYS be included in the thread title.

rated:
Twitter is not required. I had the offer in my normal list in two of my accounts. However if you don't have the offer already, you can use twitter to get it.

rated:
got it on 3/4 cards ....no need of twitter just open tabs, get the cards and scroll down to offers.

rated:
What exactly is everyone buying at Boxed that makes this a great offer?

rated:
Postage stamps, I reckon

rated:
Stamps are the only good thing at this website. Their business model will fail before I run out of stamps.

rated:
Had it in my offers without Twitter.

rated:
orthros said:   Postage stamps, I reckon
What are you gonna do with them?

rated:
the Boxed "fresh" are costco products. if you know your prices, easier than going to the store.

rated:
Cpn code B2BSUMMER15, 15% off sitewide (apparently expires July 18, 2017)
Cpn code JULY17, 17% off for NEW CUSTOMERS (apparently expires July 31, 2017)

If using the 15% off cpn code, populate cart w/ $88.24+ worth of items, leaving you w/ a $75+ order total after 15% CPN (making you eligible for the AMEX $25 off $75 offer). Stacking the discounts, it becomes a $38.24+ off $88.24+ worth of items (which is roughly a 43.34% discount).

rated:
Boxed is good when stacked AMEX offer with sale items. But deals can be had primarily for cereal and detergent.  And yeah, I don't need to do with the crowds at my local Costco.

rated:
gisele2828 said:   the Boxed "fresh" are costco products. if you know your prices, easier than going to the store.
I'm not seeing such products on the site.
What am I missing? 

rated:
Boxed Fresh :
https://www.boxed.com/products/category/26/fresh-express/

Only available in some areas.

"Sorry, Express is currently not available in the zipcode you enter."

rated:
Be aware that if one of your items goes out of stock and isn't delivered, you drop below the threshold and lose the deal. This happened to me and I wrote to them. Boxed gave me a courtesy credit of $25, but don't know if that's a standard. Better to pad a bit. Worst part of ordering is their inventory isn't always accurate at checkout.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017