posted 1 month ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dawn-Original-Dishwashing-Liquid-56-f...

Choose store pickup to avoid $5.99 shipping

• Effectively cuts grease
  • Dawn Dish detergent in easy-to-dispense container
  • 56 fl oz
  • Removes unseen food residue

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is the not concentrated version. The way I use it, this works out better for me.

rated:
Thx for posting.

rated:
toddards said:   Thx for posting.
  Your welcome. I needed some myself so this works out. Also good for your lawn. 

rated:
This is NONCONCENTRATE version

rated:
nortotron said:   This is NONCONCENTRATE version
  This fact was already pointed out a few posts earlier.

rated:
  The last time one of these sales came up we had a rather substantial discussion about the concentrated versus normal version.  My belief (and I think that of a lot of people here) is that we tend to pump in extra detergent into the sink anyway, so for most of us the concentrated form ends up be mostly wasted.  I suppose if a person precisely measured the detergent this wouldn't be true, but frankly that's not the way I do dishes.

rated:
they have all these "new" versions, it seems the original Dawn has gotten more watered down.

rated:
Thanks OP It's the best at fighting tough grease and oily dishes

rated:
Price is good

rated:
WalterGuy said:   
  The last time one of these sales came up we had a rather substantial discussion about the concentrated versus normal version.  My belief (and I think that of a lot of people here) is that we tend to pump in extra detergent into the sink anyway, so for most of us the concentrated form ends up be mostly wasted.  I suppose if a person precisely measured the detergent this wouldn't be true, but frankly that's not the way I do dishes.

For years I would buy the concentrated version and dilute it. The diluted version worked just fine for most uses. Now I'm just too lazy to dilute it but I'm careful not to use more than needed.

rated:
How is this one compared to the Palmolive detergent on sale from Amazon few days ago?

rated:
ahlex said:   How is this one compared to the Palmolive detergent on sale from Amazon few days ago?
This Dawn is a better price. 
Palmolive probably smells better (if you like strong scents)
Both clean about the same (both non-concentrated).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017