posted 1 month ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

https://www.plenti.com/earn-points/partner-offers

and ConditionsStaples, not Plenti, is solely responsible for the quality and availability of the product/service and Plenti does not endorse Staples†or any product or service offered by Staples.†Your qualifying purchase can earn 5 Plenti points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases. Points are calculated on the cost of each qualifying item in a purchase, reduced by any coupon or discount savings applicable to that item. Sales tax and other fees do not earn points. This offer has no cash value. Member is responsible for gratuity and all taxes.

Points have no cash value and are generally credited to your Plenti account within 3 - 5 days after your purchase ships. These points will then remain pending in your account for 45 days. Points expire after 2 years. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to Plenti rewards program, see plenti.com/terms. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.5x point offer valid from 7/17/17 through 8/10/17. Member must use Online Marketplace link to earn elevated points and must be a fully enrolled Plenti member to earn and use points. Offers are non-transferable and reproduction is prohibited. Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents. Note: Plenti points will not be earned on purchases made through a retailerís mobile app. Make sure to shop through Plenti.com to ensure that you earn points when you shop online.

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
I will be honest, I would rather get 3% cash back through a portal than get 5% back in plenti points. I rarely shop at Rite Aid† and find most of their products overpriced. Same with Exxon/Mobil, they seem to have the most expensive gas in my area (Except for Shell).

I guess if someone lives near a Winn Dixie then these points are probably useful.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   I will be honest, I would rather get 3% cash back through a portal than get 5% back in plenti points. I rarely shop at Rite Aid† and find most of their products overpriced. Same with Exxon/Mobil, they seem to have the most expensive gas in my area (Except for Shell).

I guess if someone lives near a Winn Dixie then these points are probably useful.

††

All depends of course, I do a lot of shopping at RA, and if you travel a decent amount, some parts of the US, the gas prices at EXXON/MOBIL are competitive. can hunt down the cheapest stations in the chain on Gas Buddy or other apps like that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017