posted 1 month ago by
hollyhaager68

Staples has $100 Lowe's eGift card (Email Delivery) for $90
Limit 3 per customer.
**While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.
Offer Expires on 07/22/2017

https://www.staples.com/Lowes-Gift-Card-100-Email-Delivery/produ...

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Historically, these have sold out quickly.

rated:
It says delivered by Aug 1, but also that it's email delivery. Will I get the email soon or have to wait until August 1st? I need to go to Lowe's in the next couple days

rated:
You should get it today.  Probably within an hour or two but it's been awhile since I've bought an egift card from Staples so I'm not positive.

rated:
After I ordered the confirmation email said "Your eGift Card will be sent to your email address in less than 1 business day"

Thanks OP! Painting the house soon, every bit helps.

rated:
Anybody get the $25 Visa checkout credit to work with this?

rated:
In for 3. Thanks OP!

rated:
Someone on the OTHER forum said they received today's order at 3 hours.

rated:
peste386 said:   Anybody get the $25 Visa checkout credit to work with this?
  It says not valid on gift cards..  

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Yep, Visa checkout gave no discount for me. Got 2% cashback from Ebates. Oh, and thanks OP!! $30 off my future snowblower

rated:
umd1998 said:   Yep, Visa checkout gave no discount for me. Got 2% cashback from Ebates. Oh, and thanks OP!! $30 off my future snowblower
Are you sure about the 2% Ebates cashback?  Good for you if so!

I didn't even try because the Ebates page for Staples specifically says " Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on gift cards."
https://www.ebates.com/staples.com?query=staples&position=1&type=suggest&store=4986

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017