posted 1 month ago by
mnt_71

Amazon has the Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse on sale for $13.99 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $25 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
  • 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
  • Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
  • Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Right handed mouse. Dimensions :115 x 58 x 87 mm. & Weight: 95g
  • Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.

Received 4.2/5 stars based on 5,051 customer reviews on product page.

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 22, 2017 @ 8:02am
rated:
Thanks OP! The only thing that would make this better is a trac ball!

rated:
I had several trackballs but found them hard to point and click in small areas. I personally like this mouse over the trackball.

rated:
I've been using one of these for work for over a year now and it is a great mouse. It's a tiny bit weird at first and the large muscle on the outside of your hand that connects to your pinkie will hurt for a bit while getting used to be rested on but it definitely resolved the other pains in my hand (carpal tunnel) from using a standard mouse and now I don't have any pain unless I've been using it for way too long anyway.

If you use a more claw style floating grip it seems like it would be even more ergonomic. Hard to say though since I don't and my attempts to pretend are probably faulty.

rated:
This is a smooth mouse,the mute slider switch is very nice and holds up to abuse.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017