Office Depot OfficeMax Back to School sales thru 07/22/2017 1c notebooks, pencils 12pk, crayons 24pk $5 min purchase In-store Only.

Office Depot just updated it's Back to School offers for this week thru 07/22/2017. In-store only.

http://www.officedepot.com/cm/multi-category/penny-deals 

$0.01 items. Coupon and $5 minimum purchase required. Limit 3 per item:

Office Depot Brand Woodcase Pencils, 12pk.
Office Depot Brand Poly Cover Wirebound Notebook.
Scholastic Standard Crayons, 24pk.
Office Depot Brand Vinyl Storage Pouch.

$0.25 items. Coupon required:

Sharpie Permanent Assorted Color Singles. Limit 3.

From online version of in-store flyer. No coupon required:

$0.25 items. Limit 3 per item:

Scholastic Pourable Glue, 4oz. SKU 812300.
Office Depot ® Brand 2-Hole Pencil Sharpener. SKU 769891.
Office Depot ® Brand Plastic 12" Ruler. SKU 720461.

$0.50 items:

Office Depot ® Brand Scissors. SKU 972029. Limit 3.
Office Depot ® Brand Wood Pencils. SKU 425164. Limit 3.
Office Depot ® Brand 2-Pocket Poly Folders. SKU 480387. No stated limit.

$1.00 items:

Office Depot ® Brand Notebook Filler Paper SKU 137-8792. No stated limit. Wide or college ruled.
Highmark® Hand Sanitizer With Aloe. 8oz. SKU 667858.
Office Depot ® Brand 2-Pocket Paper Portfolios. 10-PK.
Office Depot ® Brand 3" x 5" Ruled Rainbow Index Cards. Assorted Color. 100-PK. SKU 1395064.

Hint: The minimum purchase amount can be satisfied with one of the Bonus Rewards Promotions for the week. See the "Quick Summary".

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
I hope they have those 1c mini-staplers like they did last year. Those were well-worth the penny. What I would do to make the $5 purchase requirement is to use my rewards to buy one book of stamps. I could do that over and over again and really clean up on the penny item offerings.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I hope they have those 1c mini-staplers like they did last year. Those were well-worth the penny. What I would do to make the $5 purchase requirement is to use my rewards to buy one book of stamps. I could do that over and over again and really clean up on the penny item offerings.

What do you do with the book of stamps?  I've given up on OD/OM because I see nothing good to do with the rewards.

rated:
LorenPechtel said:   
MrVietnam said:   I hope they have those 1c mini-staplers like they did last year. Those were well-worth the penny. What I would do to make the $5 purchase requirement is to use my rewards to buy one book of stamps. I could do that over and over again and really clean up on the penny item offerings.

What do you do with the book of stamps?  I've given up on OD /OM because I see nothing good to do with the rewards.

I use them throughout my life and I can put what's left over in my will.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017