posted 1 month ago by
mariaflor

rated:
Dont forget the Dirty Little Secret of Las Vegas Hotels: The Add-on "Resort Fee" which is usually about $25+ per night. áSince Harrahsáis a Caesar's property, I would not expect any mercy ! Then again, there are numerous room taxes designed to finance the Oakland Raiders in their move to Vegas with a new stadium for 2020. As you can imagine, the NFL and the Owners are not about to pay for that!

Please excuse the rant. áI am just frustrated that such good deals used to be plentiful, and now they start off good but do not pass the "smell test".

rated:
ljderm said:   Dont forget the Dirty Little Secret of Las Vegas Hotels: The Add-on "Resort Fee" which is usually about $25+ per night.á
á

Resort Fees: á $30.00 per night

rated:
If you drive there or fly in and have rental car, parking is $10/day for self park and $18/day for valet.

rated:
I just stayed there 3 weeks ago, Resort Fee was $34/day, parking $8/day. We parked at the Venetian, just as close but free. So crowded in Vegas even though it was 110░

rated:
just got back from Harrahs Saturday evening. resort fee is $34.01 per day(yeah, they charge the .01 extra), and parking is no longer free, and valet is $13.00 a day additional.

rated:
They charge tax on those resort fees as well. áI just recently spent about $70 on my 2 "comped" nights at the Rio (no parking fee at Rio yet...).

rated:
Yeah, only in Vegas does the mandatory 'resort fee' NOT include free parking. It appears to only include a free bottle of water (very expensive water, I guess).

rated:
Resort fee $30 + $10/day Parking

rated:
Resort fee also includes the free WiFi which you have to log into each day with your room number

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017