posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Chipotle Coupon | BOGO Buy One Get One Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Salad, or Tacos

https://savorwavs.com/ 

Make any mix, and you'll be redirected to a page to fill out your info (including cell). You will then receive a TEXT with your coupon. Expires 8/31.

49 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
One bad press day where ONE of this chain restaurant locations has a health issue (responsibly closed immediately to sanitize noro virus) and Chippy spits out cpns for free food.
I doubt this is the only restaurant that had poorly handled food on that particular day. Others just never made the press.
Thanks OP.

rated:
Chipotle is a big repeat defender with the norovirus
Stocks took a dive over 5%

Eat at your own risk

rated:
ianschrd said:   Chipotle is a big repeat defender with the norovirus

Eat at your own risk

I wonder about this each time I hear a story like this about Chipotle. I'm sure there are others who get temporarily closed down, ti couldn't be just one restaurant in the U.S. I wonder why Chipotle always gets national press over it. 

Also if they are such repeat offenders and really others are not (as opposed to just not being covered), what is the deal with their operations vs. others?

There are plenty of Mexican fusion fast food places that run a very similar operation with similar practices, let alone the 100's of others who also run very similarly, like Panda Express or something.  Are their supply chains just particularly poorly managed or what? The last 5 times I have heard a story like this go national , the only time I hear about it, it's always Chipotle.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Chipotle is a huge disgusting TROUGH. If they paid their people more maybe they would wash their hands. Make your own burritos people

rated:
Sleepthieves said:   

Eat at your own risk

I wonder about this each time I hear a story like this about Chipotle. I'm sure there are others who get temporarily closed down, ti couldn't be just one restaurant in the U.S. I wonder why Chipotle always gets national press over it. 

Also if they are such repeat offenders and really others are not (as opposed to just not being covered), what is the deal with their operations vs. others?

There are plenty of Mexican fusion fast food places that run a very similar operation with similar practices, let alone the 100's of others who also run very similarly, like Panda Express or something.  Are their supply chains just particularly poorly managed or what? The last 5 times I have heard a story like this go national , the only time I hear about it, it's always Chipotle.

I saw an article the first time this happened couple years ago regarding why Chipotle seems to have bad quality control over their supply chains. It has to do with its fundamental idea of providing fresh (not frozen) food to their customers. Unlike other fast food franchises, Chipotle encourage franchisee to look for local fresh food (mostly vegetables) supply. So the promise of fresh food to attract customer becomes a double edged sword for Chipotle to not able to have total control on their supply chain management. The good new is that this are always localized problems but the bad news is that it happens more often and make the news

rated:
What, exactly, is this website doing when it says "cooking up your ingredients?" The video it produces is best viewed while on LSD...

I'm on a 200mbps connection and it took a full minute. I know this is market research for popularity of items, but it's kinda silly.

In41.

rated:
Good deal but not worth the risk.

rated:
thanks!

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Good deal but not worth the risk.
  There is no risk. Spend one minute, get a coupon texted to you. But whatever makes you happy I guess.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   
smokeycatrules said:   Good deal but not worth the risk.
  There is no risk. Spend one minute, get a coupon texted to you. But whatever makes you happy I guess.

I think he is talking about the one restaurant that possibly had the Norovirus.  Never mind that there are about 21 million cases/year in the US.  I'll take the risk with the food and also bought the stock at 366 today.

Thanks, OP.

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   Chipotle Coupon | BOGO Buy One Get One Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Salad, or Tacos

https://savorwavs.com/ 

Make any mix, and you'll be redirected to a page to fill out your info (including cell). You will then receive a TEXT with your coupon. Expires 8/31.

I can not get past the page that says buy on get one free. Anyone else having trouble? Tried two different browsers.

rated:
You can't have a Chipotle discussion around here without somebody bringing up food poisoning, just like you can't have a discussion about Sears gift card deals at any point in the past 10 years without somebody bringing up their bankruptcy that is going to happen "any day now." Those are two things you can always count on.

Personally I like living on the edge and eating Chipotle and using cheap Sears gift cards to buy something I've been wanting to get.

rated:
This Sterling restaurant was closed after customers got sick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/18/a-chipotle-restaurant-is-closed-after-yet-another-foodborne-illness-outbreak/

rated:
Not working....keeps saying something went wrong please try again...

rated:
I just successfully completed the offer and got instant text notification of coupon. 2:43 PST.

rated:
Dumb question, but I'm one of those rare people with no data on my phone and I know Chipotle restaurants typically don't have wifi. Will my coupon still work if I just keep the page I loaded from the text link in the background and open it up when I get there?

rated:
DarthWoo said:   Dumb question, but I'm one of those rare people with no data on my phone and I know Chipotle restaurants typically don't have wifi. Will my coupon still work if I just keep the page I loaded from the text link in the background and open it up when I get there?
  That is what I plan to do. All they have to do is scan the coupon. I don't think they care if it is preloaded.

rated:
DarthWoo said:   Dumb question, but I'm one of those rare people with no data on my phone and I know Chipotle restaurants typically don't have wifi. Will my coupon still work if I just keep the page I loaded from the text link in the background and open it up when I get there?
  Do a screenshot of the page with the QR Code in case you lose your page.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   I'm on a 200mbps connection and it took a full minute. I know this is market research for popularity of items, but it's kinda silly.

That video is designed to erase your memory of Norovirus.
Great deal OP. Thanks.

rated:

rated:
marcopolomle said:   https://savorwavs.com/fallback/
  Thank you. Was not able to in through their site.

rated:
Clicked on "Add" and it disappeared - where did it add this to?

And why do they make you waste your time selecting ingredients and watching a video for a lousy coupon?

rated:
nepezde said:   Chipotle is a huge disgusting TROUGH. If they paid their people more maybe they would wash their hands. Make your own burritos people

Sounds like you live in a crappy area

rated:
Perhaps even perpetrated by some sleazy Wall Street insider who can make a million on a temporary stock downturn.

rated:
Rodents fall from ceiling of Dallas Chipotle Restaurant (click on link for news report and video)
Unbelievable.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Rodents-Fall-From-Ceiling-of-Da... 

rated:
Tried multiple times this morning and consistently received this message: "Something went wrong Please try again later"

rated:
Coupon appeared by text within 10 seconds.  Sounds good to me!  Thanks OP!

rated:
In4one, thx OP.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Rodents fall from ceiling of Dallas Chipotle Restaurant (click on link for news report and video)
Unbelievable.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Rodents-Fall-From-Ceiling-of-Da... 

new "toppings" not previously mentioned when building your lunch on the website?

rated:
nepezde said:   Chipotle is a huge disgusting TROUGH. If they paid their people more maybe they would wash their hands. Make your own burritos people
Clueless or intentionally FoS?  Starting at over $9 / hour, Chipotle pays the same or BETTER than many other fast food establishments (BK, MDs, TB, etc, etc.), so it has little to nothing to do with pay.  Generalizing all Chipotles are "a huge disgusting trough" is at best, just ignorant, regardless of what the locations near you are like.  Most every problem they've had has been limited to a single restaurant here or there, like one sick employee spreading norovirus or undercooked chicken.  There were a couple larger problems, but those were with sourcing their foods, like the tomatoes from Mexico that had E Coli.  None of which would indicate a problem with the chain as a whole.

Eat at your own risk

Reported norovirus twice in 2015 and once this year, and always at single restaurants, does NOT make for a big repeat offender from among their 2200+ locations, unless your math is really bad. Last reported incident prior to that was in 2008. If your local restaurant is one of those three, yes I'd suggest avoiding it. Other than that, assuming the problem is everywhere would just be stupid. I don't see any evidence that would confirm a problem with the restaurant in general. Mentioning the diving stock just goes to show how reactionary and stupid some people can be.
  Easy solution.  Just view link while at home and take a screen shot.  Most phones have some button combination that let you capture whatever is currently showing on the screen as a picture.  Then just show the picture at Chipotle.
Maddog5150 said:   Tried multiple times this morning and consistently received this message: "Something went wrong Please try again later"
Worked fine for me just a little bit ago.  They fixed the 'backdoor' direct link. so maybe they were working on that when you tried earlier. (Yesterday we could link right to the page where you submit your information. Now it looks like we have to go through the whole design and watching the pointless music video.)

rated:
My lord, everyone is so overly worried. If it was truely a threat to people, they would be closed down. No one has died eating there, and the ones that have got sick, end up going back. There is a risk eating anywhere. I'd much rather eat at Chipolite, than any of the restaurants that ended up on my cities watch list for violations (rats/mice/undercooled food) in my area.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   My lord, everyone is so overly worried. If it was truely a threat to people, they would be closed down. No one has died eating there, and the ones that have got sick, end up going back. There is a risk eating anywhere. I'd much rather eat at Chipolite, than any of the restaurants that ended up on my cities watch list for violations (rats/mice/undercooled food) in my area.
Half of them I believe just don't like Chipotle for their 'liberal' and 'natural' food POV.  The rest seem to be trolls that maybe just love watching a train wreck and need to keep repeating the same, and mostly pointless claims.  Like the guy I responded to earlier that claimed Chipotles are "a disgusting trough" and it's because they don't get paid enough.  Even though many other fast food workers get paid less.  Clueless idiots.

rated:
I eat there every Friday & I have never been sick in any way.

rated:
Scottw2 said:   I eat there every Friday & I have never been sick in any way.
  there is always tomorrow

rated:
Guys remember, Chipotle gives you the most expensive item free so if you get 2 burritos, get one with no extras and the other with double meat + guac and that one will be free.

rated:
DelCheapo said:   Guys remember, Chipotle gives you the most expensive item free so if you get 2 burritos, get one with no extras and the other with double meat + guac and that one will be free.
I am trying to find the t&c since it usually states with purchase of one of equal or greater value.
Hate being chased by a pack of dogs...

rated:
OK Found this:
PROMOTION OFFER & REQUIREMENTS
Offers for this Promotion will be given on a first to participate, first served basis while supplies last. Four million two hundred fifty thousand (4,250,000) offers: Buy one Chipotle regular priced entrée item and get a free Chipotle entrée item (approximate retail value of up to $10.00)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017