posted 27 days ago by
jmace57
Senior Member - 1K

Oak Leaf Rechargeable 20 LED closet light

At Amazon - $17.99 less $3.00 using code I7KFBU7W   4/5 star at Amazon 

Link 

I have had one of these for about a year, and have been very happy with it.  It is used in an area where it lights up several times a day and the charge lasts for months.- takes about 30-60 minutes to charge.  I have had two different brands/styles of these, and this one is nice.  Aluminum case versus plastic,    I have used them at a dark-ish stairwell, gun safe, spice cabinet in pantry.    After owning one for a year, bought 3 more.

• DUAL SENSORS & AUTOMATIC SENSING: The Oak Leaf PIR Auto Sensor Light automatically turns on when the motion of human body (within 3m/9.8ft) is detected by the sensor and turns off 15 seconds after the motion is gone. It does not switch on when there is enough light even if human body motion is detected. Motion activated and light sensitive.
  • RECHARGABLE AND LONG LASTING: Rechargeable Motion Sensor Light gets a full charge through USB in 2 hours and lasts for 6 months (about 800 times of sensing). Long lifespan of 100,000 hours for your use.
  • MAGNETIC STRIP: Flexible magnetic bar makes this Oak Leaf LED Light Bar be easily attached to and detachable from the closet or the walls. Hassle free from screws job.
  • 20 LEDS TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR LIGHT: Enjoy comfortable, non-flickering eye-care LED light for dark spaces. Light emitting panel provides powerful yet even light without harsh glare or shadows.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
These are great lights. I bought a similar one for my pantry that didn't have a bright enough light and it works amazing. Only have to charge it once a month and use pantry 5 times a day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017