www.americanexpress.com 

scroll down to start of Amex Offers area to see these offers (YMMV on any or all based on card)  There are many stores, so keep scrolling to see them all, it is an ongoing offer, not 1x use. applies to each purchase.

this offer stacks with any $/$$ Amex Offer you may have for that merchant (ie, Boxed. com current $25-$75 offer)

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Makes much more sense to use a Chase ink or an Amex SimplyCash at Staples which gets you 5x points all the time.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Makes much more sense to use a Chase ink or an Amex SimplyCash at Staples which gets you 5x points all the time.

That's assuming you have one, not everyone does.....

rated:
jpessin3 said:   Makes much more sense to use a Chase ink or an Amex SimplyCash at Staples which gets you 5x points all the time.

I hope you will share your backdoor link to the unlimited Chase or Simply Cash, uncapped cards.  I would appreciate it.  25k or 50k is 2 good days.

rated:
I am glad to know that you spend 50K at Staples in 2 days. Is Donald Trump spending time on fatwallet now?

My point is, 99% of the people who are reading this post are not spending $50,000 at Staples in 2 weeks, 2 days, or even 2 months.

Now as Mr.Cheap said, the Amex offer is good for those who don't have these cards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017