Reminder:  Menards 11% is going on this week, plus I am attaching rebate form to get a price adjustment for the last 2 weeks.

I've attached a Home Depot price match form for this week too!!

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
something goofy...top of certificate says July 2-15 and bottom says 16th to 22nd...The later date is the sale that is current.

rated:
Awesome. Bought some stuff on July 2nd, which is the first day of this "adjustment" sale.

rated:
I've been shopping at Menards for decades and never knew they did previous week rebate adjustments!

rated:
Albert1234 said:   I've been shopping at Menards for decades and never knew they did previous week rebate adjustments!
Would someone verify with management / try it?

rated:
I have gotten adjustments in the past. Purchased stuff on like a Thursday, and on Sunday the rebate would start. I would of course ask to refund and repurchase, which was when they informed me about the rebate adjustment. I don't know if they keep that form out, or if you need to ask for it. It was definitely easier than having them re-ring entire purchase.

rated:
Limited to Items purchased at Full price.
Not valid for Items purchased on sale price.

rated:
This works, I do it all the time. You do have to ask for the form because they keep it behind the customer service counter. Basically I never throw any Menards receipt away and have been known to pick up receipts left behind at the register from other customers since they run the 11% off promotion every 2-3 weeks

rated:
I believe you can use it on sale price items. I've been pricing out materials on their web page. if you drill down to a product, it will show regular price, sale price, AND THEN price after 11% rebate. i'm sure there is some small print though on the rebate

rated:
Funny to read this as I just found out last week about this . I had been there week before and forgot to get the rebate form for something and they were not sitting out any more . Asked clerk for one she said oh we will have to print that out for you which was cool . Just don't get why they don't leave them out for a couple weeks .

rated:
radam13 said:   I believe you can use it on sale price items. I've been pricing out materials on their web page. if you drill down to a product, it will show regular price, sale price, AND THEN price after 11% rebate. i'm sure there is some small print though on the rebate
  Wrong.  During an 11% sale, it applies to everything.  However, the rebate that covers the previous period excludes sale items as it says.  Quite clear.
QTMinny said:    Just don't get why they don't leave them out for a couple weeks .

Because no one knows these exist...

rated:
Thank you, I keep for getting about this. Just bought $400 worth of lumber on the 4th... all at regular price.

rated:
So, how do you file for this rebate? There isn't a rebate receipt to send in on previous receipts???

rated:
fud2 said:   So, how do you file for this rebate? There isn't a rebate receipt to send in on previous receipts???
  You have to send in the original full receipt, no copies accepted. (make a copy for yourself).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017