posted 1 month ago by
mnt_71

FLYGlobalus via Amazon has Tire Pressure Gauge 60 PSI on sale for $9.99 - $5.99 Off using coupon code "3JA7GLTI" = $4.00 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $25 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

Note: Sold by FLYGlobalus and Fulfilled by Amazon.

• ACCURATE ANALOG AIR GAUGE - Performance tested & calibrated accurate to ANSI B40.1 International Accuracy Standards (2%), ensuring quick and precise tire pressure readings without relying on batteries.
  • PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY - Feels solid in the hand & built from premium heavy duty components shielded by a rugged gear-style protective guard; features a flexible no-leak air hose making checking tire pressure easier than ever.
  • USER FRIENDLY & RELIABLE- Large 2 inch dial fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. 360 degree swivel chuck on top of stem means the tire pressure gauge fits easily on tire valves. Holds reading until pressure release button pressed.
  • ROBUST DESIGN - Equipped with a built-in air bleeder valve to reduce pressure in overinflated tires, and the Handy 360-degree swivel chuck allows for easy access to the tire valve from any angle.
  • RISK FREE GUARANTEE - 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee when you place an order today, so click "Add to Cart" with confidence to enjoy longer-lasting tires, improved gas mileage, and a smoother driving experience.

Received 4.6/5 stars based on 25 customer reviews on product page.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I need 110 psi

rated:
myisland said:   I need 110 psi
  Then buy 110 psi pressure gauge.

rated:
Gets a C on fakespot. Probably not worth it.

rated:

buy two?

rated:
Even if you don't know much about cars, it's important to have one of these and to check periodically. Your tires wear out faster when they are low.

rated:
yahoot said:   Gets a C on fakespot. Probably not worth it.
   Do we have to worry about fake sellers when the seller is Amazon / Prime?
Hope not, because I already ordered. Guess I"ll find out Monday, scheduled delivery.

rated:
It's notbluechipwi said:   
yahoot said:   Gets a C on fakespot. Probably not worth it.
   Do we have to worry about fake sellers when the seller is Amazon / Prime?
Hope not, because I already ordered. Guess I"ll find out Monday, scheduled delivery.

It's not about fake sellers, it's about fake reviews. The seller also gets a C in their reviews. Meaning you can't quite trust the star rating on this item or the seller.

rated:
vrenot said:   

buy two?

It could be good despite a C on fakespot.

rated:
Discount Tires give's them away free, stick type, they're on the cashiers counter for the taking. I have 3 different gauges and the free one is just as accurate as my store bought one and my digital one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017