posted 29 days ago by
Llilith
Deal Witch - 2000 M.O.T.Y.

5 DAYS OF DELL MONITOR  MADNESS! 
50% off any Dell 19 - 20 inch Monitor

50% off Dell Refurbished 19 - 20 inch Monitors plus free ground ship. Starting at $44.50 while supplies last. Coupon Code: SAVE50MONITOR.
Inventory is updated throughout the sale, so check back if you don't see one you want right now.

EXTENDED through 7/27!

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
How long can a product be used before they are considered as refurbished? Wondering if these monitors are returned after companies have leased it for few years.

rated:
Need this deal on the UltraSharp series

rated:
docjoo said:   How long can a product be used before they are considered as refurbished? Wondering if these monitors are returned after companies have leased it for few years.

Hi docjoo,

I've reached out to our contact at Dell Refurbished, and learned that the refurbished monitors have been leased and returned after 1-3 years. Dell Refurbished then puts them through their refurb process to ensure that they are retail refurbished grade. There is a 30-day return policy with 100-day limited warranty.

rated:
I appreciate you looking into it. I couldn't resist Best Buy Black Friday Sale and bought new 27" HP IPS Ful HD monitor for $129.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1578033

rated:
This is a much better deal that Newegg's or other similar retailer's bogus "rebate" HP monitor deals. You will NEVER get their rebate, no matter how much you document and complain. Dell! It's what's for monitor!

rated:
This offer has been extended through 7/27.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017