posted 29 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Posted with ToGo

Buddeez Kingsford 32-Quart Black Charcoal Caddy w/ Snap Lid $12.98
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Buddeez-Kingsford-32-Quart-Black-Charcoal-Caddy-with-Standard-Snap-Lid/3598740 

• Weatherproof container with convenient tote handle.
  • Heavy-duty design
  • Keeps charcoal fresh, dry, and ready to pour
  • Holds up to 24-lbs of briquets

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have 6 of these containers I got about 3-5 years ago. Great size, easy to handle. Use them to hold grilling pellets. Funny thing - two I stored outside developed very small splits in the lids (blue part) and let water leak in. Ruined $40 worth of pellets. I suspect the lids were damaged by UV from the sun - but they are supposed to be for outdoor use (and the black part holds up fine). Hopefully they have fixed their plastic problem.

rated:
I had 2 outside and had the same problem. I put them under a cover without direct sunlight and no problem in the last few years.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017